40

A month and some change later!

I was moved from a Chicago prison after like a week and a half. Now I'm in Baton Rouge.

I sat in the chair with the bulky medal shackles on me. Not only did they have the regular shackles they also had some extra chain things on my wrists legs and stomach. Also on my leg was a chain that led to a huge cement ball. That shit was heavy.

I'm the only one in this part of the facility. I have the whole cell to myself. It had bullet proof glass wit wholes in it and the only way to open my cell is with a passcode key and keycard.

They must've heard of my recent escapes from regular cells.

They barely allow me to leave my cell. No one is allowed to stand near my cell. I haven't moved from this chair since I've been here. I only have a few more weeks till my time is up. They only feed me once a day. Only person who's ever talked to me were army generals and shit. I haven't talked since I was locked up after trial.

Some females tried to jump me but before they could even get near me their sculls were crushed against brick walls cement tables and chairs. A girl got a weight dropped on her face and the last girl was killed by my cell mate in the bathroom. Her head was smashed against the sink.

Only time when I could leave my cell was to shower which was once a week. I dont shower with no one else in the prison. I'm pretty sure the prison is underground and it's mainly a male prison. When I was forcefully taken to my cell I passed only men. From what I know there's three levels to the facility. All the cells are underground. Level 1 are the new criminals very unknown. The second level is some known criminals. I mean they worked wit me before type criminals. The last level is my level.

I guess I'm most popular.

"Maj you have a visitor." I heard the familiar old rusty voice of the Sargent. I looked up at him and his eyes widened. He walked up and unhooked the ball before the extra chains. I stood up and the rusted shackles jingled. He grabbed my chain and pulled me behind him down the long ass hall then we passed guards at the end of the hall. We kept going and passed cells. Unlike my cell all of these cells had a guard in front of em.

He unlocked a door using his key card and we walked through going upstairs. The sunlight hit me and I had to rub my eyes. We had white lights not yellow sunlights.

After a maze he pushed me into a room then shut the door behind me. I looked up and saw my Seiannie Kennedie Chasity Ben Babyjoe and Boomer. They all had shocked faces as I walked over to the table and sat in the chair looking at them with a arched eyebrow.

"What happened to you?" Ben asked and I turned my vision to him and shook my head. "Nothing." I said my voice raspy and cracking. Kennedie threw me a bottle of Fiji and I cracked it open. I took a long sip and the cool water was a blessing to my body. "How you been?" Seiannie asked and I tilted my head. I had to restrain myself from sayin anything smart. "Holding up." I say my voice more clearer but still a lul different. The first I heard my voice in weeks. "Jonai has us worried she said something about you being messed up when we came to see you." She said and I arched a eyebrow. "Who's Jonai?" I ask and Bonner steps away. "Yb's Girl." Ben said and I wasn't surprised.

I basically told him to move on with his life. But that don't mean it didn't hurt.

"Good for him. How have my babies been?" I ask and Babyjoe smiles. "They miss you. Draco talks about you so much now Taytay wanna meet you." He said and my eyes widened.

My god he got more than a million kids.

"Hm so how have y'all been?" I ask glancing at the guard. "Why can't we touch you?" Kennedie said her voice cracking like she's about to cry. I sigh shrugging my shoulders. "I don't know. That's just the rules." I say and Seiannie caught on to something she ain suppose to catch. "Whatchu mean and why is it so cold?" She asked and I shrugged again. "Once again. I don't know that's just how it is." I said and she smacked her teeth. "Why do you look so... different?" Ben asked and sighed putting my head down.

I haven't seen how I look in months so I don't even know what their talking about.

"I don't know. Stop with the questions I need fill ins." I said and Ben nodded. "Well after your trial Yb was depressed for a good two weeks den he started back at his fuckboy ways. He been cold and distant and Way more aggressive than he was before." Babyjoe said and I shook my head.

Stupid ass done lost his sanity.

"Him and Jonai been together for about a month now. She's fucking retarded and weak. He mad rude to her and she stays wit him. I had to break off from him cause you know ion like that." She said and I nodded looking at all the boys. "I haven't seen him or spoken to him since trial and ain't his birthday comin up." I asked and she nodded her head. "Hm aside from him and his business how have y'all been?" I ask and they all look at me like I'm crazy. "It's you who we came to talk about." Chasity said finally speaking up. "I know but as y'all can see I'm still alive in here and I'm unharmed." I said shrugging and she nodded.

"That's a good thing." Boomer said and I shook my head. "Tell That Jonai girl that her lul friends she tried to get me wit are gone." I said and they all looked at me wide eyed. "Ian touch em just Very protected." I said and they all sighed in relief. "And if a redhead officer comes to Louisiana invite her with open arms. She's only down there to drop sum off then she's leaving." I said and they all hesitated but nodded. "Chyna what y'all working on?" I ask and she shrugs. "Shit same thing since you left." She said and I nodded. "I'm good then." I said putting my hands down flat on the table. "I get out in a few weeks. Don't do no stupid shit till I get out and don't come back up here. I love y'all dearly but just don't. Thug it out till I get out oh and when ya come get me Seiannie don't forget my stuff." I said standing up and the guard moved to stop me. I turned and walked towards the door I came in at. "Stay loyal." I said nodding at them before knocking on the door. Sergeant opened the door and he grabbed my chains pulling me.

We walked back to my cell and he chained me up again and I sat back down in my chair.

I wonder what they were talking about.