42

I seen a familiar brown Pomeranian run in and start barking. "Coco." K3 yelled and I laughed. I grabbed a bag of sour cream lays and put some on both their plates while Nisha gave Draco a whole hot dog and some Doritos.

"CARMEN!" I heard a small familiar voice and I felt someone hugging my legs and I looked down to see Jaden. "JADEN!" I yelled picking him up and throwing him in the air. "Dets yo kid?" Nisha asked as I hugged him. "Nah it's my lul bruddah." I said and he giggled. "Who brought you here?" I asked and he pointed. I walked out holding him and saw Aunt Kay and some nigga bringing in some bags. "Aunt Kay what's all this?" I ask and she looks at me wit a sad smile. "Seiannie told me that you wanted to get Jaden to live with you so we made arrangements and now he's yours." She said and I smile. "Thanks." I said bringing him into the Kitchen. "Jaden chill come outside when you ready Aight." I said and he nodded. "If you want sum to eat ask Nisha." I said pointing and he nodded kissing my cheek. I walk out and run up to Nie and I jump on her hugging her and she almost fell holding me.

"Thank you." I said lowly against her neck and she nodded. "No problem." She said and I smiled letting her go. Aunt Kay and her nigga walked out. Coco came running out and started running all over the place. Kentrell and them were all sittin on the couches.

I walked over to the couches and Alyna pulled me on her lap. "Let me go lul Gay ass." I said tryna get up but she wouldn't let me go making me smack my lips. "You needa get pregnant or sum." I mumbled making Ben and Boomer laugh. I felt somebody staring at me and I looked to see Jonai glaring at me and Yb just looking at me.

"Y'all both looking at me like y'all ain't got eachother." I said and smacked my teeth rolling my eyes. "Shut the fuck up Bitch." Jonai said and erybody looked at her wit pure hate even the nigga who she all up under. "Oh don't get me and my peoples fucked up sus only reason Ian Beatin yo ass fo that stunt you pulled is cause I got kids around hea. Tomorrow fasho you catchin hands though and if you run imma shoot you down." I said coldly and her eyes widened in fear but she covered it up fast. "You attempt to touch me I got folks who gon beatcho ass." She said and I arched an eyebrow. "Do you not see all these people here just for her comin home party? Bitch we fasho all steps behind ha." I heard Kennedie brova Tyshawn say and we looked to see erybody at the party looking at her. "What I'm even trippin fo you still on probation you touch me that's anova three months." She said laughing and I smile. "That's if I get caught and trust and believe me I'm already violating by him bein here." I said pointing at Camari and he smirked. "Oh and baby let's not forget that this ain't my first comin from jail." I said and Mari Ken and Nie laughed. "It's like yo fifth right?" Mari asked sittin on the arm of the chair. I smacked my lips shaking my head. "It's my fourth Nigga." I said and they laughed. I seen all the kids run out the house wit Nisha. Jaden looked around and when he spotted me he ran over to me.

He crashed into my legs and I laughed. "Wassup?" I ask and he rubs his head looking around at erybody who was looking at him. "Damn can I get my face back. Ugly asses staring too hard that ugliness gon rub off." He said making erybody laugh and Jonai look at him wit a mug. "Who you muggin witcho slant eyed ass. Whatchu like seven muggin me like you on my level. Big fat faced ass." He said making erybody laugh and I covered his mouth. "Keep on cursin Imma beatcho ass." I whispered to him and his eyes widen. "Aight but you can't say I'm lying." He said and erybody started laughing more while Jonai just mugged. "Lil ass boy talkin like you grown I'll beatcho ass." Jonai said leaning up and I stood up fast as shit and slapped her before sitting back down. "We gon Get this hea clear lil bitch. Yb let you sit and talk bout his kids but that ain't me. This one right hea and the rest of the kids hea I steps behind even that unborn one She carryin." I said pointing to Jania and Jonai looked scared. "You say sum slick out yo mouth one mo gain bout mines imma personally beatcho ass. If you even attempt to put yo hands on em imma beatcho ass. And wit this one right hea." I said Grabbing Jaden by the waist and pulling him to me. "If you touch him, Say you gon touch him or even Think you gon touch him that's yo life. Think I'm playin." I said and she smacked her teeth. "You ain killin shit." She mumbled and I hummed. "Mari pass me da strap." I said knowin he strapped and he passed me a 30.

I took that safety off cocked it back and held it at her head. "Imma straight shoota mama. Ask yo boyfriend bout me." I said and she looked at the barrel scared then at Yb. "Bae you gon Let ha do this?" She asked wit tears in her eyes and I looked at him. He just shrugged lookin at me before looking down at ha. "Now you kno." He said and she stood up running off crying.

"You made ha cry." I said sighing and shaking my head. "Anyways tho. Whatchu want Jay?" I asked looking down at Jaden. "Can I play wit the water guns?" He asked and I roll my eyes. "Yeah go take yo shirt shoes and socks off in the living room and put them wit yo stuff." I said and he ran off into the house. "Look at ha big sista duty." Kennedie said and I looked and saw her recording me making me cover my face laughing.

I felt a pinch on my ass and I turned around punching Alyna in her stomach. "Det shit hurt." I said and she laughed. "Nobody told you go to jail and get extra thick." She said and Kennedie gon hum. "Oh no imma get somebody to getchu pregnant." I said shaking my head. "Ben Get Kennedie pregnant too. Take away her summer." I said and Ery body laughed while Ken was blushing her ass off. "Cookie." I heard Tyler say and I look at him raising my brows. "Wassup?" I ask and he smiles. "New title." He said and I nodded. "I like it." I said and I felt my phone vibrate making me grab it.

Daddy Trell💓😩 Get up off shawty lap 😡

I read it then went to my contacts and changed him to, '1st Love♥️🥵' what can I say he is my first love. I looked up at him and saw him glaring holes in my face and I rolled my eyes. I put the 30 back on safety and gave it to Mari and he tucked it. "The shippin been good right?" I asked him and he nodded. "Nun outta place since the last incident." He said and I nodded. "Aye how my fav bloc boy been?" I ask looking at Domo who was eating some potatoe salad. "He went back to Savanna after he heard bout you being locked up." She said and I hummed nodding.

Me
Come back to BR😫

Blocboy Qué😈👹
You Finally out😭 Imma be back soon 😂

Me
Aight Patna 👊🏽

Blocboy Qué😈👹
😂😂
Read at 4:56pm

When he get back I can hit the block. Literally the only nigga imma work wit in these streets. "Bae Who is det?" Alyna asked readin our messages. Lemme be petty. "A nigga who been waiting on me to get out." I said and Yb got up fast as hell and walked off. "Mad ass." I mumbled and they laughed. "What I'm missin?" Alyna asked and Chyna looked confused too. "Oh yeah me and him was unofficial before I went in." I said and they both had Oh faces. "How he gon get mad cause you textin a nigga and he brought his whole girl to your cook out." Nisha said on her phone and I shrugged. "Shit ion know." I said and she shook her head. I felt water splash my cheek and I looked up at Jaden and Draco. I put my phone down and got up running at them. I picked them both up before jumping in the pool and I came up quickly. "HAYY!" They both yelled at me and started hitting my head making me laugh and swim towards the edge. I sat them both on the edge before coming up myself and erybody was laughing. The boys glared at me and I laughed.