10

I unlock my phone before getting on Instagram I saw a message in my DMs that interested me. 'Fuck is you and ol boy togeva?' I laughed at this message before Yb snatched my phone he read the message and I saw his whole demeanor change. He replied back before doing something else on my phone. "Gimme my phoneee." I whined and he glanced at me before going back to my phone. He passed it to me and I rolled my eyes. I saw he changed my wallpaper to a picture of him and he put a green heart in the corner and I rolled my eyes.

I don't use a green heart for shit but I guess thats his favorite. I turn on my Bluetooth speaker before connecting and I played my music. Not even 2 minutes later the boys Nie and Nic came walking in my room. I pull out 5 Hundreds out my stack before handing it to Nie. She counted it and nodded in approval.

"So Whea y'all go?" Ben asked and I rolled my eyes. "A few places actually." Yb said and I scrolled down my Instagram stories. I saw Kennedie's post of some new nikes she bought.

Damn my Jordan's in the car.

I go downstairs and outside opening the trunk. Of course there's a bag wit clothes in em and some other shoes just in case I spend the night at somebody house by accident. I grab the Jordan's box and close the trunk before going back upstairs and into my room. "Aww he got em. Lemme see lemme see!" Nie said and I rolled my eyes. I sat on the bed and opened the box before pulling out one of the Jordan's. "Them jaints Icy." She said and I nodded. "They match the shirt too." I said and she nodded. "Aww dawg where them to Ol girl birthday bash." She said and I nodded. "I should but I can't look better then her at her own party." I said and she laughed. "You right Kayla." Nie said and I hummed. I put them back in the box and slid it under my bed. "Oh and Kennedie said she  comin down here. Her, Aunt Mina and the rest of them movin down here." She said and I hummed. "Here here or near here?" I ask glancing up at her while going down my twitter feed. "Near here." She said and I hummed.

"Fo-" I started but got cut off by my phone ringing. I looked and saw 'Nia ♥️' I glanced at Yb. "Look at Who Girl callin me." I said showing him the phone. "Don't answer." He said and I smirked before answering it. "Wassup Nia?" I asked and Kd Boomer and Ben laughed. "Aye you HELL." Nie said and I rolled my eyes. "Aye you seen that bastard of a nigga I call my ex?" She asked and I looked over at Yb. "Yea why you wanna talk to em?" I ask and he shook his head. "Girl No fuck em. His bad ass kids ova hea." She said and I laughed. "Aight Get em dressed. I'm comin ova." I said and heard her talk to them. "You gon chill fo a lil while?" She asked and I hummed standing up. "Yea why?" I asked and everybody was in their own world. "Cause I gotta talk to you bout sum." She said and I hummed. "Aight Imma be there in bout a hour." I said and heard her hum. "Aight seeya when ya get here." She said and I hummed hangin up.

"Aye y'all imma be back inna minute." I said grabbing my charger and headphones. "Whea you goin now?" Yb asked and I looked back at him. "To Nia house and get some shit." I said and he hummed. "Jaz when you and Jania become friends?" Bommer asks and I shrug. "A long time ago. Way before she got wit him." I said pointing to Yb. He hummed and I walked out. "Don't fuck my room up!" I yelled before going down the steps and outside.