15

Somehow I ended up going onto a path by the park and walking in the woods. I saw some people running on a trail but I didn't pay them no mind. I walked the path and across a long bridge. It was over a lake and led to like a small island. The moment I stepped on the island it felt so natural. I knew that not many people have ever been here if that. I took my Jordan's and socks off right there my the bridge and left them there. I walked threw the woods and I heard a crack making me snap my head in that direction. It was one of the most pretty looking deer I have ever seen. I wouldn't have even thought deer were capable of surviving on a place like this but I guess so. I left the deer where it was and kept on walking. I moved some bushes and stuff out my way until I found the other side of the island. It was beautiful there was no trash or anything just straight natural. The sand and the almost clear water. It had a slight tent of green to it. The clearest water I ever seen in my 18 years of livin. I sit down on the sand and dig my feet into the warm sand and watched the fish. I held my knees up to my chest and lates my head on them closing my eyes. I don't know how long I was right there just sittin in my head and thinking.

Like damn ever since my family split up we been so dysfunctional. My mama somewhere in New Orleans while I'm in Baton Rouge.

Seianni not even blood but I got her livin wit me cause all her peoples is Stupidly reckless. Her brother just started the street life. He ain't neva been on the streets before and this stupid ass nigga got caught wit a gun charge. Scared the shit outta Nie when 12 ran up in they house searching and shit. Good thing I had already searched and took everything out. He was gonna opt to the gun but I told his ass not too. If he woulda opt to that gun he woulda had a few years. They ain't have no proof the gun was his so they really ain't have shit against him. After that I took Nie in wit me because I refuse to teach this nigga about the street life when I told him not to start. The boy not built to be in the streets but he gon learn real quick. Nie decided she ain't wanna do school no more and she already knew bout the streets from watching me do my thing. I eventually let her sale so she could get her own boogie. Once she snagged her a modeling career for an Instagram business I made her stop selling though. Now she just work with Instagram businesses.

My mama started gettin hooked on shit like Water and she couldn't control herself so my family decided it was best for her to go into rehab. They forced her in and she was in for a good 2 years before she came out clean. At that time though I was in Dc supplying for the youngins wit Nie wit me. My family Jhi cut Ma off and I could see why. She went out and got pregnant again wit my lil brother Jaden. Once he was born she had started drinking heavy so Aunt Kay took him from her after she caught a case. How or Why I don't know I was out doin me. I visited him a lil but when that side of my father died on the hand of a bullet after he got out they started movin different. I haven't really seen Jaden in about a year.

My father was a Mexican Kingpin and very well known. I found out that he died at the hands of someone he trusted and cared for. I of course had his head when I found out it was him. His peoples of course want my head for killin him but shit Who gives a Damn.