29

"You was playin games instead of... Nevamind." He said shaking his head and I laughed. "Whatchu thought I was gon go through yo shit?" I ask and he nods. "Honestly." He said still nodding. I laugh a little and he hands me back his phone wit the fingerprint on it. I put mines in and saved it as 'Kaykay♥️.' "Why didn't you go through my phone?" He asks sitting up wit a confused face looking at me. "Well you ain't give off the fuck up vibe yet." I say shrugging and out the corner of my eye I see the rest of the jays Ty had yesterday. "Plus I know that the day I find out you cheated on me will not only fuck up my life but it'll fuck up your life and all yo lil friends that chill wit me." I say as I press subway surfers. "Hol up lemme see my phone." I say holding my hand out and he passes me my phone. I go to the messages and text Ty personally.

'Lemme buy six of these Jays. -Me

Fasho 💯- Best' G🤯♥️'

Wit that being said I walked over to my dresser and pulled out five of em. "You facin?" I ask and he shakes his head. Okaayyy whatever helps you sleep at night.

I light the Jay and take a drag before giving it to him.

After two I stopped and fell back on the bed. I wasn't completely cloud 9 I was on like cloud 7. I grabbed my gummy worms and ripped em open. We put on Family guy on Netflix finishing off from yesterday.

I felt his phone kept vibrating and I looked at it and saw, 'Tee💚😂' I unlocked his phone and went to his messages.

'Nigga I kno you see me textin you bean bag head ass💯.-Tee💚😂

My bad Tee I got his phone Imma give it to em😂~Kaykay'

"Aye Ken-" I started but was cut off by the phone vibrating.

'NOOOOO😫😫'

"Ne'er mind" I said laughing and he look at me. He just rolls his eyes and picked up my phone.

'KaylAaAaA -Tee💚😂

Girll wyd? ~Kaykay

Bouta roll out but was wondering what happened to My GIRL. -Tee💚😂'

I burst out laughing. I swea Teelee the gayest straight person I ever met.

😂😂Oh bitch I'm gonee . Trell not gon like det ~Kaykay

So🤷🏽‍♀️ if you MY girl what he gon say . -Tee💚😂'

Kentrell looked at me and I shook my head smilin. "Whatchu doin on my phone got you laughin and shit?" He asked and I shook my head. "You got competition." I say and he gives me a confused look. "Bout what and wit who?" He said and I looked down at his phone. "A whole bunch of niggas and apparently now Teelee over me." I say and he looks up from my phone wit anger in his eyes. "I ain't in NO competition wit NO body cause you MY girl." He says and I hum.

'He said I'm HIS girl 🤷🏾‍♀️😂 ~Kaykay

He gon have to fight for you . Him versus me and hella niggas😆 I can't loose🤣🤣 -Tee💚😂'

"She said you gon have to fight for me. You versus her and a hunnet niggas." I said and he looked back up at me. "Oh nahh we gon settle this shit Right Now." He said throwing my phone at me and I easily caught it. "You stay throwin somebody shit witcho baby teeth bow legged ass." I mumble and he smacks my forehead and I glare at him. "Damn nigga ion want dents in my head like you." I say and he rolls his eyes. "Get on yo twitter and tell em you not single and that you is Taken." He said and I hummed nodding my head slightly.