41

A FEW WEEKS LATER

I knew today was my release day cause Sargent came in on the E and made my ass brush my teeth. Not wit the nasty ass cucumber mint tooth paste either he gave me Colgate.

So after I brushed my teeth he took the ball off me and unchained me but left the shackles on. We went upstairs and to a out room where there were the bare minimum of people. Then there was the same group that visited me a few weeks back. Sargent grabbed my shackles and he unlocked them and took em off. He looked from me to my people then back at me. "Your free to go." He said motioning and tears came to my eyes as I turned and I ran to them. When they saw me they all stood up and I jumped grabbing almost all of them into my hug. I pulled back fast as hell though.

They so hot. Or is it just me cause Ian touched nobody for basically 2 months. My body got used to the cold temperatures.

"Why you so cold?" Ben asked pulling me into a hug and I shrugged hugging him back. "Loook the bestfriends reunited." I heard and we both looked and saw Babyjoe recording wit the flash. I pulled back and looked over at Seiannie. "Did you get erything like routine?" I ask and she nodded. She passed me the bag and pulled me along wit Kennedie. "We be right back y'all. Chas Cmon." Seiannie said and Chasity followed behind us.

We all went into the bathroom and I slid the jumpsuit off. I took my shirt and these big ass boxers off and they all gasped. "When the hell you get tatted?" They asked and I nodded my head remembering when I got tatted.

"Oh while I was in Chicago prison they stole a tattoo gun and I decided I wanted tatts." I said shrugging while pulling out the black sports bra.

Stomach tatt^^

Stomach tatt^^

Shoulder tatt^^

Shoulder tatt^^