43

I went in my room and hopped in the shower. The cook out ended at like 9sum. Babyjoe Ben Kd Beenie Boomer Kennedie Seiannie and Siyhaer helped put up the food and get Jayden and Draco situated. Nisha Let Draco spend the night so he took it upon himself to sleep in my bed. When I got out the shower I put on a ethika set and walked out. That same muscular Pine smell covered my senses and I breathed in the scent. "Yb whatchu want?" I ask and he turns the lights on.

"Don't call me that shit." He said and I scrunched my face up confused. "That's yo name nigga." I said and he smacked his teeth. "You call me Kentrell Trell or Bae not Yb not Youngboy and most definitely Not bro." He said walking up to me. "Imma call you what erybody else call you." I stated and he grabbed my neck roughly pushing me against the bathroom door. "You ain't erybody else. You My girl and ain't nun gon change det." He said and I scrunched my brows up at him. "Ain't Jonai yo girl?" I question and he choked me tighter making me grab his wrist. "Fuck her, You My girl and forever will be." He said and I scrunched my face up at him. My heart beat faster as I looked in his eyes. "No Jonai is your girlfriend not me. Don't forget that." I said finally getting his hand off of my neck. "Nooo. Harmony Makayla Majesty Carmen Jasmine Vantolez Relmano is my girl and forever will be My girl." He said and I shake my head. I couldn't deal with the pain of him having a whole nother girl making me just mentally shut down.

He was saying stuff to me but I wasn't listening just as I did when I was in prison. I didn't listen to half the stuff that they were saying to me. My mind was constantly on my family and the pain of not knowing if their okay or if they need something became overwhelming which made me turn to methods like this. He grabbed my waist making me look up at him.

"You go to prison for two months and come out thinking you single. Ion know what the fuck they did to you-" He said which caught my ear and brought me back real fast.

"You heard of U.P.P?" I ask and he gives me a confused look. "Nahh." He says and I hum nodding. "U.P.P. Underground penitentiary prison. That's where I was transferred too. Only someone who's been back and fourth to prison and is an escape artist is sent there. I was sent there. Do you know what happened to me there? How it feels there?" I ask and he shakes his head making me nod kissing my teeth. "They had me in a cell. Not a regular medal bar cell. They had me in a bullet proof cell. Only way to get in or out was handprint keycard and Key. I didn't have a cell mate. I was restricted from having human contact. When I had visitors they weren't allowed to touch me and I was always pulled by my shackles. While in shackles I was also chained to a wall and my leg was chained to a big cement ball. I wasn't allowed to leave my cell unless a visitor came or I was showering. I was only allowed to eat once every three days. They kept the temperature on 20 on the bottom level where the prisoners are. Guards weren't allowed to stand near my cell for fear that I would get in their head. Inside my cell I couldn't hear Anything that went on. You don't know how that feels. To have to adapt to conditions like that in order to survive. I had nothing to do but think. That whole month and a half I was there. I had only talked four times since my trial." I said and at this point I was near tears and he just listened to me. "I had to think. I had to be in my head. Wondering if my family was safe. If my first love was safe. I had to think of if my people needed my help and I wasn't there. I had to think of the pain my family was going through loosing such an important person. I felt that pain and that is what kept me going. Then that pain became too much so I had to make it stop. I had to suppress that side of me. But these last few weeks were the worst. I know I told you to move on and live your life but the pain knowing that you were with someone else hurt more than knowing my grandmother was gone. I barely say I love you so when I told you that I meant it. You are my first love and I will always have love for you but you have to much going for you. I won't let you involve yourself in what I do. I won't put you in that kind of danger and I won't allow you to throw away everything for me. I love you too much." I said and there were tears coming down my face. Silent tears.

He pulled me into his arms and he kissed my forehead. "Cmon don't get emotional you know ion know what to do when you get like this." He said and I laughed at him. His phone lit up and I saw 'Nai🙄😍' I laughed and stepped away wiping my tears. "Go home Jonai missin you." I said and he grabbed my neck pulling me back to him. He kissed me and I tried to pull away but he wouldn't let me so I kissed back. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me back to him. "Don't forget who you belong too lil Guh." He said before pecking my lips and walking out. "TELL JONAI IM ON HER ASS TOMORROW!" I yelled and could hear him laugh. I walked to the door shutting it and turning the light off.

I slid in bed beside Draco and he laid his head on my chest. I fell asleep with a faint smile on my face.

For some reason my heart still beats for Kentrell and only Kentrell.