18

After a while I got out the water and grabbed my phone. I turned it on and it read 10:22pm. I sighed and picket up all my shit before walking back to the other side of the island. I put everything in My shoes and held my shoes as I walked back home barefoot and soaking wet. There wasn't really no one out here. I made it home and wasn't surprised to see that Kentrell and their cars were still out front. I walked in and saw everyone in the living room. They all turned and looked at me. Seianni jumped up and engulfed me in a big hug making me stiffen before she quickly pulled back. "Why and the hell are you wet?" She asked and I huffed. "I was in water stupid." I say and she rolls her eyes. I looked and saw Dreco was cryin and I furrowed my brows. "Dreco." I called out to him and he looked up at me with hopeful eyes before he smiled and ran to me. I held my hand out to him and he stopped running. "I'm wet you can't touch me." I said and he frowned at me. "Bestfriend Whea the hell were you? Do you even know what the fuck time it is?" Ben yelled at me and I rolled my eyes. "I'm grown but I went by the park across the street from that cafe." I say and Kentrell eyes widen. "Girl that's on the ova side of Baton Rouge." He said and I shrugged with a small smirk. "That'll explain why she's just gettin in hea though at twelve am." Boomer said and I rolled my eyes. "Why the hell is this lil bad muthafucka up?" I said kneeling down so I was on Dreco level and he walked up to me. My hair was still in a tight bun even though it was soaked. He wrapped his small lil arms around my neck and hugged me and I just looked at Kentrell. "Ion know what you done did to my Kids but they is to small to be stressin bout you." He said and I laughed. "We just got Kamiri and Kameron sleep." Babyjoe said and I nodded. "Shit ion know but imma need my babies to go to sleep." I said turning my gaze back to Draco. "Imma need you to go to sleep." I said lookin at him and he frowns before smiling and grabbing my hand. He pulled me and I stood up and held his hand walking behind him. He held my hand tight as if he was scared I would disappear.

He dragged me to my own room and I saw the ova two layin on my bed. He pulled me ova to the bed. "Dry off." He demanded me and I rolled my eyes going to my dresser. I pulled out a Ethika set and went to my closet and grabbed some grey joggers. "Hurry." He said and I rolled my eyes. I went into the bathroom and took a quick 5 minute shower and washed my hair and teeth. I wrapped my hair in my towel while I motioned up and got dressed. I walked out and he was still up lookin at my phone. Lil badass boy put his finger print in while I was over Jania house.

He looked at me and smiled. I walked to him by the bed and bent down before holding my arms out and he jumped into my arms. I squeezed him real tight and kissed his cheek makin him giggle. "You gotta go to sleep cause we can't sleep till the afternoon. It's yo daddy fault. He like to wake me up on the E mornin." I say and he laugh. I could see he was tired and I smiled at him. I pushed him back onto the bed and kissed his forehead. "Don't worry imma still be here when you wake up. I promise." I say and he nods. I watch him doze off and I quietly left out the room. I sighed running my hand threw my damp hair. I went downstairs and walked into the living room and I immediately felt the tension in the air and it was heavy.

"What the fuck did I miss?" I ask leaning on the wall. "Nothin." Seianni said rubbing her face. "Lies but I ain't boutta trip bout that. Seianni we flyin our to Chicago tomorrow." I say and Kentrell huffs. "Why?" Babyjoe asked holding Seianni tighter on his lap. I mugged his ass like who the fuck he think he is?