37

Makayla ♥️ A month and some days later

Today is my court day. Right now I'm under ground getting ready. I pulled some connects and got myself a white button up blouse with black pants and black and white Jordan 12s. I also never took my chains off I just always had them tucked. When I got finished changing my favorite red head guard walked in.

I looked at her and she smiled. "Please sit down ms Relmano." She says and I sit in the chair and she comes up and pulls out a brush. She brushes my long hair into a top ponytail and used a black scrunchie to tie it. "Beautiful." She says and I nod. "I'll get my good mans to visit you tonight." I say and her eyes brighten. Yeah shawty dickmatized.

She stepped away as the guard walked in wit them big ass heavy duty shackles. He put them on my wrists neck and leg. He pulled me up and we walked down a long hall. We walked up some steps and walked down another hall. We stood at a door for like 3 minutes before walking in. Camera got the flashing as soon as I stepped out. The judge was telling them to stop but the wasn't listening.

"TURN THE CAMERAS OFF!" I yelled and finally all the flashing stopped. The guard walked me to the place I'm supposed to be seated I guess. My lawyer sat beside me and I looked behind me at the people once they were finally told to be seated.

Lemme tell y'all. Whole Nba gang +Kennedie and Seiannie. My mother was here along with erybody who came to granny's Cremation. Then it was my Whole Elite along wit Camari and his parents. My friends from Texas and the DMV were here. Chasity was here and so was Kennedie's parents and Nie's brother. Chicago drug dealers and Kingpins from around the states were here. Some regular chicagians that I know were here. Jania was here wit her mama and pops.

And lastly my babies Draco K3 and Baby K were here along wit they mamas.

[A/I Ian Neva been in court for murder and shit so ion know how they do it🤷🏽‍♀️ bare wit me. This bouta be ratchet tho 😂]

I turned back to the judge and jury and sighed. "Today we will be prosecuting Majesty Relmano. Wait Relmano." She said before leaning over and I saw her face. Oh it's Aunt Chanice on Kennedie side.

Chanice Mayfare. She hasn't really been around me since I hit double digits but she be coolin. Last time we talked was over the phone and she was yelling at me about bein in court. "Hey there." I say nodding at her wit a smile. "Didn't I tell yo stupid ass stay out the system." She said and I laughed. "Ian do shit." I said shrugging making the shackles jingles. "Apparently you did wit them thick ass shackles on soundin like a jingle bell in my court room." She said and erybody started laughing. Auntie a damn trip.

"Let me see her file." She said and somebody out the jury came and gave her the file. She looked at the file in amazement then back at me. "File bigger then the dictionary." She said and erybody laughed some more. "Looking at this file. Now why shouldn't I ship you back to Mexico with your family down there." She said and my eyes widened.

"You can't send her back!" Nie yelled and I smacked my teeth. "Nie Chill." I said turning around and looking at her. She had tears in her eyes and the boys was cryin. "Aye pass me my babies." I said standing up and the guard stepped towards me. "Don't touch me." I said lowly to him and he looked at the judge. "Dont pass her my son she's a damn killer!" Star yelled at Kentrell and he looked at her and narrowed his eyes. "She ain't no killer and even if she was she had yo kid before wit out a problem. So shut that shit up." He said and erybody bein all dramatic gon gasp and shit. Then they got the yellin at her for calling me a killer while the kids were still gettin passed to me.

"ORDER IN THE COURT." Auntie said hittin the mallet on the lil thing. By the time erybody settled I had Kayden (Draco) on the table playin wit my shackle Kamiri (K3) was on my lap playin wit my ponytail and Kameron (Baby K) was playing wit my silver chain that I kept on me.

"Well it seems the children are having a Swell time with Ms Relmano." Auntie said and erybody finally noticed I had the kids wit me. All of em stopped crying and they were happy ass hell.

"When you coming home?" Draco asked and I smiled. "I don't know yet baby. That's for them to decide." I said pointing at my auntie and the Jury. He looked at them then back at me. "I hope they say today." He said and I nodded. "We can only hope." I say and he nods.

"Today we are charging you with the murder Jayla Mcclay and Henry Mcclay. Robbing of Vercent Jewelry store taking at least fourty thousands worth of jewels. Violating probation on three accounts. Open firing of a gun in a public area. Kidnap of Taylor Sherice and vandalization of Minsure Mall." Auntie said and I scrunched my face up confused. "I never heard of them people a day in my life." I mumble putting my hand on my chin. The doors opened and we all looked back seeing hella more people come in.

Oh they from Atlanta.

"This the biggest court room I have ever seen." Auntie said and I laughed. I turned and waved at them and they nodded back. "What do you plead Ms Relmano." Auntie asked and I knew what I was saying. "I plead Innocent." I said sitting back cause Kamiri pulled my eyelash. "Boy stop it These is real." I said and Nie Ken Jania and Nia laughed. "That ain't funny that shit hurt." I mumble and Draco plucks my lip making me grab it. "Bad word." He said pointing at me and erybody laughed while I narrowed my eyes at him. "Abusive ass kids." I said and he plucked me again making me grab his finger and pinch it a lul. "Aha that's why it ain't hurt." He said leaning his head from side to side and I smiled. "Hush Draco so we can get this over wit." I said and he frowned but nodded his head. "Can I wear this?" He asked pointing to my silver chain that he said 'MAJ' on it and I nodded reaching my hands up and taking it off before sliding it on him and he nearly fell at its weight. "Get into the stand Ms Relmano." Auntie said and I sighed picking Kamiri up and sitting him on the table. They all watched me walk over to the stand and get into it.

Then here come this black roach lookin nigga wit the black bible in his hand. "Majesty Relmano Please raise your right hand. Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?" He said and I looked at him. "I swear." I said straight facing him.

He stepped back and I lowered my hand. Well if I needa lie imma lie. Either way he didn't say my whole name so it doesn't apply to me. Even if he did I'm goin to hell for murder AAnyway.

"Eye witness states that they saw you getting out of a black Toyota on 13th block which is the same car that ran over Jayla and Henry Mcclay." He said and I scrunched my face up. "I don't even Own a Toyota. Nor have driven any Toyota since I got my license." I said and he gave me a confused look. "And I don't even know a Jakayla or Henry Mcclay." I said and he gave me that oh-really face. "So is this not you getting out of the car." He asked showing me a picture. For one whoever that is a whole caramel and I'm a lightskin. "Nope that isn't me. Can you not see whoever that is they're darker than me. Plus they have red tips. I haven't had red tips since my sixteenth birthday. Actually when were they even killed because I've been traveling a lot?" I ask because I dead ass didn't kill these people.

I ain't gon lie to myself now.