34

I just frowned as he pulled me out the store. He was literally pulling me because I didn't feel like walking. We got to the main square and he sat the bags down on a bench and turned looking at me.

"What the fuck is yo problem Kay?" He asked and I narrowed my eyes at him. "I wanted to buy my shoes and you ain't let me." I said lowly pouting while looking at the ground.

I don't like people buying stuff for me unless it's food. I enough money to last me and the next 4 generations of me and they'll live absolute lux. I don't even like celebrating my birthday because I don't want people buying me things. I'm pretty sure Ken and Nie don't even know my real birthday. Ty never knew nor did Mari or anyone else in Chi town. Only reason Grandma probably remembered was because she gave me something hand made every year.

"I'm gonna buy you anything you want so you'll have to deal with it." He says and I sigh rolling my eyes. He picked my head up making me look at his pretty brown eyes. "What can I do?" He asked and I glanced down.

I had to think for a second.
I got it!

"Tie my shoes please and piggy back." I say and he pushed me on the bench fast as hell and kneeled down and started tying my shoes for me. When he was finished I stood up and he sighed before bending only a lil and I jumped on his back. He grabbed my shoes and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Where too next?" He asks and I look around. "Ou what about Shoe city." I said pointing and he walked towards it. "MAJ!" I heard a nigga yell and I turned and looked along wit Kentrell. "Oh wassup Deon." I said holding out my hand and he dapped me up. "You here for the new new?" He asked looking up at me. "No because I don't want him spending too much money on me." I said and he looked down at Trell and his eyes widened. "Shh don't say nun we don't want a crowd." I said lowly and he nodded. "You lettin somebody else buy stuff for you. Never thought I'd see the day." He said shaking his head wit a smile and I rolled my eyes. "Ion care what she say. Show us the New." Trell said and I grunted rolling my eyes.

"Okay this way." Deon said and we followed him to the back. "Technically they don't come out until tomorrow and them next week." He said pointing and my eyes widened looking at the beautiful shoes. Some all red twelves and some dark blue and white elevens I think. "Damn." I said and Trell pushes me up. "Lemme get both in a female Five and male eight." He said and I looked down at him in surprise.

This nigga feet huge.
That's about a ten in females.

"Aight." Deon said bending down and he pulled out four boxes. "Imma ring y'all up." He said holding the boxes and we all walked out. We walked to the cash register and my eyes caught some champions. "Cute." I say unconsciously and Trell stopped and looked over. He walked over to them and he picked up the exact white filas I was talkin bout. "Uh uhn Put em down." I said and he looked up at me wit a mug. "Aye lemme get these in female Fives." He yelled holding the shoe up and Deon grabbed it from him. "Stop yellin." I said pinching his neck and he gon pinch my thigh. I nearly fell off of this nigga and he gon laugh.

That shit not fucking funny.

Deon walked out and looked at us. "Aye dets all?" He asked and I nodded. "Yeah." I said mugging Trell and he smiled like he innocent. We went to the register and that shit was a thousand sum.

See this why ion like people buying stuff for me. See now I know my shit was about 500 and that's a lot of His money that he could be spending on his kids.

We walked out and after about another $500 around the stores we started goin to the food court. I was yanked off of his back roughly and I heart bussed my ass.

"Majesty Relmano, You have the right to remain silent. If you do say anything, what you say can be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to consult with a lawyer and have that lawyer present during any questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be appointed for you if you so desire." A male officer said forcefully putting my arms behind my back and putting the cuffs on me.

"Aye whatchu doin? Let ha go!" Kentrell yelled causing a scene. "Chill Bae." I said as he tightened the cuffs against me. "LET HA GO!" He yelled pulling on me and I pulled away. "Trell I'm good just go home and tell Nie." I said as the Officer turned me around and I noticed a group of them. It was like 12 of em here wit SWAT.

Smart move cause I give em ten seconds before shots start ringing off. We made it five steps before I heard shots ring out and people started running and screaming. The police officer let me go and held out his gun. I looked around before spotting the shooters. Two on sencond floor. One behind pillar and another in jewelry stand and team mobile stand.

I heard the bullet split through the air and then it hit the officer dead in the forehead. I just sighed putting my head down and heard the officers open firing. I looked around and good thing Kentrell was gone.

The police officer all got around me along with SWAT around them. A female officer held me and they attempted to shoot some more down and as we walked out ambulance and officers ran in. We walked to a car and they put me in the back before driving off and I had my head down. "So big Ole Maj the gangsta ain't got nun to say." The Officer said and a smirk graced my face.

They gon kill these niggas.