8

"So why ya waking me up?" She said putting the tooth paste on her toothbrush and started brushing her teeth. "I'm bouta roll out and the boys here." I said and she glanced at me in the mirror. "Whea ya going." She said before spittin our her toothpaste in the sink. "On da block get some business done." I said and she looked at me like I was crazy. "Remember dis ain't DC Mexico or Chicago." She said and I rolled my eyes. "I kno." I said and she laughed. "Ya said that last time." She rolled her eyes and I smacked my teeth. "That was a whole accident and I had a trigger finger." I said and she smacked her teeth. "Yea whateva I gotcha." She said and I nodded dapping her up. "Good looks fool." I said and she nodded. I walked out and back to my room hearing the boys talkin.

I walk in and go straight to my closet I pull out a black loose hoodie croptop with dark blue ripped jeans and my black and white Jordan 11s.

I get dressed in the bathroom after brushing my teeth and washing my face. I get finished and put my hair in a curly bun with my edges laid. I put on some lipgloss and mascara before I put on a black and white bandanna sittin back down on my bed. "Can I see my phone?" I ask Yb and he glanced at me then back at my phone before handing it to me.

I look at my recents and saw he was on Instagram my messages photos twitter and Allat. I rolled my eyes before going to my messages and I scroll down until I saw 'Blocboy Qué 😈👹' I tapped on it.

Me: Qué you out Thea?
He texted back almost immediately.
Blocboy Qué😈👹: Yea Wassam
Me: I'm finna pull up get my shit ready
Blocboy Qué😈👹: Aight we gotta problem anyway 🤷🏽‍♂️
I smacked my teeth and just left him on read. "Who is Blocboy Qué?" Kentrell asked snatching my phone and I rolled my eyes. "Someone I work wit." I said rolling my eyes. "Qué Qué?" Boomer asked and I glanced at him before nodding. "He cool." Boomer told Kentrell and he just smacked his teeth handing me back my phone. "I still don't trust him round my girl." Kentrell said and I smacked my lips. "Ian yo girl." I mumbled and he mugged me. "Yea Aight If I find some shit out imma kill you That nigga and the rest of em." He said and I shrugged. "Imma be a dead ass bitch then." I mumbled and I knew he heard but I just grabbed my bag and keys before taking off running. I run out the house knowing he following and I unlock the car but before I could even get close he grabbed me making me grunt. He wrapped his arm around my waist and his other one around my chest while his hand was on my neck and he tilted my head so I was lookin at him.

"Keep on playin lil girl. If I said ya my girl. Ya my girl aight." He said seriously and I nodded my head. "Aight." I said and he let me go. "Don't lemme have to pull up on yo short ass." He said and I rolled my eyes. "Shutup nigga." I said hopping in. "Fuck that." He mumbled before turning around and hopping in the passenger seat. "Why ya in my car?" I ask him and he looks at me. "Cause I'm tryna see what typa work you and dis Qué nigga be doin." He said and I shrugged. "Jazz whea ya goin?" Domo said crossing the street. "Bouta go witcha ova cousin." I said and she gave me a confused look befo comin to realization. "Oh so You bouta get some money wit Quando huh?" She asked and I nodded. "I thought his name was Qué?" Kentrell said and I nodded.