47

After we left the indoor park we decided to go to subway. Me and Trell got foot longs while Draco and Jay got 6inch meal. We ate and the boys were talking about who's better me or Trell. So we started debating it and by the end I was better than him. But that's not fair cause I'm.....

You know Me. I'm that Bitch.

We in line for LEGO movie 2 because that's what the boys wanted to watch. Once we got the tickets I bout them a kids set with popcorn a small soda and fruit snacks or skittles. We finally got in the movie theatre and I had both the boys on my right. The preview was playing and Kentrell finally got in after dealing wit fans. He sat down in the chair next to Draco which was three seats down. "I swea fans be makin shit difficult." Kentrell said lowly and I laughed. "That's what you get rockstar." I said and he mugged me. The movie started playing and the boys looked up as the beginning started.

I swea I am never going to a movie theatre wit Kentrell again. I was just watching the movie and he kept throwing popcorn at me. Then he gon throw the whole container at me so I got up and walked out ignoring him and weaving his hands. I went to the girls bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror.

I decided to post the pictures I took earlier.

Lull

Lull.Kayy Ion like det 🥶♥️ What you do ?
763,482❤️ 354,983comments
Darealest.Sev 📸 creds😡
Lull.Kayy @Darealest.Sev oh you pressin it 😬

Nba_selfpaid Jazz💚💓
Mgng10x Bestiee💚
Polo.capalot Maj😍😂
Chrisgonecrazy Maj♥️
Bigtime.Kennn Cousin❤️🥵
Trappa.Lynaaa B A E🤤🤤
C.hasiityy ❤️❤️
Quando_Rondo 💙💙 Comin soon...
Icyunv.Miaa 😍😍🥵

I stopped reading the comments and ran my hands through my hair getting the popcorn out. There's only like 10 more minutes left of the movie. Ion even give a fuck bout missing the ending cause he royally pissed me off wit that popcorn. I walked out the bathroom and there were a group of girls looking around.

When they spotted me they squealed before running up to me. "Are you Kayla?" They asked and I nodded. "Oh my god! Can we take some pictures?" They as and I nod. Two of them were a lil taller than me. We took selfies before I took some separate pictures wit all of em. "Y'all should really get to y'all movie." I said and they looked at the time before looking around. "Well do you know where 13 is?" The lightskin one asked and I pointed. "Go down there and make a left it's the first door." I said and she nodded and grabbed her friends hand. They ran off and I shook my head as they waved back at me and I waved. "CARMEN!" I heard Jaden yell and I turned around and walked up to him. "Stop yellin." I said plucking his nose.
"Y'all ready to go to the arcade or go to another movie?" I ask and they thought about it for a second while Kentrell was looking at me. They talked to eachother while I pulled out my phone and went to my Twitter. "You ain't gon say nun?" Kentrell asked and I didn't look at him. "ARCADE!" The boys said and I nodded grabbing Jaden and Draco hand.

I started walking and Trell followed behind. We walked straight out the theatre and dodged the view of the people. When we made it to the car I slid them in their car seats and hopped in the driver seat.

I pulled out and Trell was on his phone while I drove off and the boys were playing wit their toys. The radio was playin some shit about a old town road.

I could tell from the nigga voice he was black which had me thinking. What the fuck black nigga rides a horse? Where this nigga from? WHO is this nigga?

Soon enough we pulled up to the arcade place and I parked. It ain't no Dave N Busters it ain't no Chuckie Cheese. It's Arcadia a big ass arcade place just like Dave N busters except it also has laser tag and sky room.

Of course there's a eating section but Ian come for the food. We got in and I paid for premium bands for all of us which highly pissed Trell off because I didn't let him pay. The premium band gets you into all rooms without pay and free drinks and food.

I wrapped it around their wrist and as soon as we got past the desk they took off running. I followed closely behind them and they stopped at the cars. "Get in." I said picking Draco up and putting him in while Jaden climbed in. I scanned my band for both of them and the game started. I don't know where Trell went and I honestly don't care.

After a hour of so of their playing they wanted to go into the sky room so I got a locker and put their shoes in it along with their jackets. They gave us three a band that I'm guessing will glow when their ready to leave. After they shut the door I walked off towards the seating area and sat at a empty place. I pulled out my phone which was recently going off non stop for Instagram Twitter Snapchat and all that extra bullshit.

I went to my messages and one stood out from the many I had.

'+52 (013)-834-9721
Lámame lo más pronto posible'

The number was awfully familiar to me so I decided to give them a call. For one it's from Mexico.

[A/I I'm gonna put the conversation in English on this chapter. But they were talking in spanish.]

They answered on the second ring. "Good evening Carmen." A familiar males voice with a deep Mexican accent. "Who are you?" I ask sitting back against the chair and a lady brought over some drink and I looked at her confused but she just smiled and walked off.

The male on the phone laughed while I looked into the drink. "You forgot about Uncle Diego my sweet Tiger." He said as I took a sip but immediately spit it out and grabbed a napkin wiping it on my tongue. I looked around and saw a number of people I recognize. "So you want to contact me when I got my babies wit me and a group of enemies near." I said standing up and knocking the cup of poison over.

My bracelet started glowing and I ran to the Sky room. "It seems they reached you faster than I had expected." Uncle said and I huffed finally seeing the door. I saw Draco and Jaden being held by somebody and I ran over. I roundhouse kicked him knocking him out and I quickly grabbed Jaden and Draco. I put my hood on and theirs while speed walking away. "KENTRELL!" I yelled hearing what sounded like a fight. I then heard a lot of girly squeals before I heard some people.

"GET HIM!" I heard a female yell before I seen him start running and he looked extremely pissed off. "BAE LETS GO!" He yelled looking at me and I laughed. "YALL ITS KAYLA!" Somebody yelled and I took off running holding the boys tight. I unlocked the car as we sprinted out the door. "Oh so there's allot going on." Uncle said in between laughter and I rolled my eyes. "You should have wa- HOP IN!" I yelled to Kentrell as we speeded up seeing the car. I hopped in and quickly threw the kids in their seats. "Buckle em Up." I said as I started the car and drove off at 67mph. Yb was turned around buckling them up. Uncle was cracking up on the phone and I rolled my eyes.

When Kentrell was finished he sat back and then scrunched his face up. "What nigga you got on the phone?" He asked mugging me and I arched a brow. "Uncle Diego Shut that shi- Stuff up and tell me what happened." I said and it took him maybe a minute or so to pull his shit together. "Their back." He said and I sighed taking one hand off the wheel putting it through my hair. Then I spotted somethin outside the window making me look out the rear view.

"Oh shit." I said my eyes widening. "Kentrell people trailing." I said making a sharp left and I glanced at him seeing him holding his strap. "I noticed." He said and I reached over him going into the glove department and I pulled out a black bandanna and he took it. "Jay you remember what I told you to do when we were in danger. Umm. Procedure seven." I said and he looked at me for a second then at Draco and back to me. "When I hit this corner start okay." I said and he nodded his head calmly while Draco was confused.