Answers

*Spade house*

"Kayla answer the damn questions." I told her and she smacked her teeth. "Shut up fo I make yo ass go missin." She said making me roll my eyes. "If I go missin Who gon write the sequel dumbass?" I ask and she sets her feet on my good coffee table. "Ace can write it." She said and we look at Ace.

She looks up from her fried rice and rolls her eyes. "Nah for all I care fuck you and Youngboy. I only write sexual shit so if I write it you gon be pregnant first chapter and second chapter story ova." She said before walking out to the living room making me laugh. "Now answer the questions." I said and she sighed picking up the cards that I wrote the questions on.

"Do I got any siblings? Yeah on my pops side it's Timéro and Angel. Timero sixteen bouta be seventeen in June and Angel just turned ten December twenty ninth." She said and flipped to the next card. She read it wit a mug on her face. "Well he had to wait about four months to get any Kat anyway and he don't know but after we did have sex I always took a day after pill to make sure Ian Get knocked up. Ian Stupid the fuck I look like killin niggas wit a baby in my tummy. I'll maybe think bout settling once I get rid of these salty ass bitches who keep tryn kill me." She said shaking her head. "Why Ian pregnant yet? Ian want kids." She said shrugging her shoulders. "Aww Thank you. Shout out to @santanaszn been here since the beginning same for @one_baddy808 Thank y'all." She said and I nodded.

"Okay so I was born in Mexico and my papa raised me happily with Mama until I was six. Him and mama broke up and she left. Papa taught me a lotta shit but when it came to the extra serious shit he ain't lemme come. On my ninth birthday I told him I wanted to go see mama so we drove out of mexico and he was soon captured and arrested. Some people from the gang broke him out but later on my fathers bestfriend killed him once he got out and he was on his way to get me. I was only like twelve when he was killed and I ran off of revenge so I hunted him down and tortured him for three days before dragging him into his house and killed him in the living room. They came after me for a year or so and the gang protected me but after seeing that they couldn't they went dormant." She said and sighed rubbing her eyes. "Now I see that they were building and creating their own gang. So when uncle called me that's what he was talking about." She said before going to the next card.

"Am I going to get back wit Kentrell? Well Ian wan get wit em the first time but that's my baby and when this all ova if he wanna get back togeva ion think imma have a choice." She said and I smirked. If only she knew. She threw the cards on the table and stood up. "Aight I'm finna go find sum to eat." She said before walking out.

Kentrell walked in with a confused look making me laugh. "Aight Kentrell jus answer the question." I said and he mugged me but none the less picked up the cards.

"Why I cheat? Shit ion know it was just posta be a studio session but then we got High and once ery body else left out I was still in thea tryn finish up puttin this album togeva so I can drop it for y'all big headed Bitches and she touched my shit while it was on soft. One thing led to the next and Ian even realize she had got to my phone. I fucked her on the couch den fell asleep." He said then smacked his teeth. "I regret that shit honestly. I also regret breaking erything in my house. That shit cost money and my time wit my sons." He said shaking his head before going to the next card. "Why Ian Get Kayla pregnant? I tried her ass been sneaking around and shit dets why she gettin locked up in my room when I get her. Imma raw back the shit out her ass and it ain't no pullin out she takin all sets of my kids. She needa have my baby." He said wit a smile on his face making me roll my eyes. "Get Kayla pregnant." He said then a smug look crossed his face. "Fasho." He said smiling like a dumbass. "Why I'm so fine?" He said and laughed. "Why you Think I'm Fine?" He asked making me laugh. "Aight I'm tired Bye Bitches." He said before gettin up and walking out throwing the cards in the trash.