9

"Well his name is Tyquain but some people call him Quando and I call him Qué." I say and he nods. "Now can ya get out my car?" I ask and he shakes his head. "Hell no." He said sittin back and I rolled my eyes. "Make sho Quando don't get to deep in no shit." She said and I nodded. "Imma be the one workin today." I mumble and she laughs. "Be safe imma bouta chill at yo place." She said and I nodded my head. "Impossible." I mumbled before puttin the car in drive and takin off down the road.

"Why the hell ya driving so damn fast?" He asked and I scrunched my brows up. "Imma Dc driver this is normal speed." I said lookin at the speed and that shit said 85. "Boy I ain't even goin fast." I said as I drifted a corner. "Ya drive like a damn race car driver." He said and I nodded. Good wit the business I be doin. "Normally I be at a hunnit." I said shrugging and he rolled his eyes. "Imma teach ya to drive Rouge way cause wit this speed ya gon crash." I hummed and stopped at the red light. "I'm not even driving in my regular comfortable way." I say waiting for the light. "Drive so your comfortable then." He said and I smirked. "Put ya seatbelt on." I say and he looks at me with a mug before putting it on. I pushed my chair up and put both feet on the brake and gas. I put both hands on the wheel and revved my engine. As soon as the light turned green I hit that gas and took off at 123 going down the road. I hit the break slightly and had the gas still on while I turned the wheel drifting before speeding down and I noticed no one behind me. I missed my turning point and slowed down to 90 before putting it in reverse before going back looking out the window behind me as I turned and went straight back before seeing a drive way and I pulled in quickly switching back to drive and pulling out going down the road. I speeded down passing my school before doing a sharp drift right and drove faster until I pulled up at they lul hood. I pulled in and I put the car in park.

Qué walked up and I hopped out dapping him up before he dapped Kentrell up. "Sup Yb." Qué said and Kentrell nodded. "Waddup Quando." He said and we all started walking in the building. "Aight so we need you to drive for a lick." He said to me and I hummed. "You got my shit?" I asked and he nodded going into one of the apartments. "Yeah I went and bought them this mornin." He said and I nodded. Yb sat down on the couch and I sat beside him. He pulled me onto his lap and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh so this your girl?" Qué asked Yb and I shook my head but Yb nodded. "Yea." Yb said and Qué nodded his head. He pulled out the box and handed it to me. I opened it and just like I wanted there were customized Jordan 12s in solar colors wit Jaz written on the inside of both. "Let's hurry up and get this over wit." I say and he nods.

—•—•
We did a few jobs before I got tired and got my money from they Og. Right now I'm back at my place counting and shit in my room the boys ain't even kno I was back yet cause they all in Nienie room. It was just me and Yb. I was counting my shit and I kept hearing clicks and shit. When I finished I looked over to Trell and he was doin somethin on his phone.

I felt my phone start vibrating and I grabbed it seeing straight Ig notifications.