46

"Aye Mari take my pic for me!" I yelled Camari smacked his teeth snatching my phone. "Nut headed nigga." I mumbled as he steps back and I did a few poses. When he finished he gave me back my phone. "I think you was too ugly cause the phone got ta glitching and shit." He said making me smack my teeth. "Nah that's from in touch contact nigga." I said and he smacked his teeth. "They both in the car." Nisha said walking up to us and I nod. "Aight we finna be back later." I said before kissing her cheek and walking to the car. I hop in driver seat and look back at them.

Jaden and Draco both in car seats. They both had a soppy cup and a pack of lul bites.

I smile before starting up my Dodge Charger and pulling out. Saturday November 17th. That's today. There's tomorrow when We're chilling in the house. Then there's Monday when I go back to school. First semester is over in January so I have about 2 months to bring my grades up which isn't hard. I've been doing my school work while I wasn't in UPP therefore my grades only dropped to like Bs and Cs.

I drove off to the mall wit music playing and they was back there jamming especially when youngboy played. After like 10 minutes we pulled up and I parked. I hopped out and took Jaden and Kayden out.

I held both they hands as we walked in and I went straight into the foot locker. I went over to some Jordans and they was cute so I grabbed it. "Kaykay!" Draco said and I looked at him. He held out a shoe and I smiled grabbing it. "If y'all want anything get it Aight." I say and they both nod. When I was finished I looked at the chair. "Excuse me miss would you like assistance?" I heard a female voice and I look and see a girl with blue hair. "Um yes can I get all of these in a female size five." I say and she nods before looking at the shoes. She whistles for one of her coworkers and he comes over. "Female size five." She says and he grabs some and she grabs some before they walk to the back.

I walk over to the boys who were looking at the shoes they wanted. "Would you like assistance." I heard a male say behind me and I turn and look at him. Lightskin wit pretty brown hair that got light brown tips and hazel eyes. "Um yeah can I get these in a toddlers ten point five and these in a two point five." I say and she nods her head picking up the small shoes. She only picked up Draco's. "Aye Kee come help ha Two and half!" She yelled over to a nigga leaning on the counter. His face had me laughing hard as hell. "STEPMOMMA!" Draco yelled and I looked down at him wit the meanest mug I could give him. "Boy who taught you that?" I ask and he smiles while Jay laughs. "Momma told me." He said and I smacked my forehead. "I shoulda known Nisha ass." I mumbled shaking my head and the dude walks over. That nigga built like a damn tree he like a lil taller then Kentrell and he lanky.

"Hey mama." He said and I smiled. "Hey um can I get these size two point five." I say and he laughs. "Damn you ain't have to do me like that." He said picking up some shoes. "A crazy nigga in love wit me I'm just tryn keep you safe." I said shrugging and he laughs again. "I'm strictly dickly mama." He says and my mouth falls open before I pop his shoulder. "You see these babies right here." I say pointing at them who were talking to eachother. He laughs before looking at them and his eyes linger on Draco before his eyes widen. "Wait ain't you Kayla Nba Youngboy girl." He said and I sigh shaking my head. "That's the crazy nigga I was talkin bout." I said and he picked up the rest of the shoes. "And you got his Kid." He says and I push him playfully. "But naw can you put me on wit Favo Ty?" He asked and I smile giggling a little.

"KAYLA!" I heard Yb loud ass and erybody stopped and looked. I looked and saw him mad as shit. "Hurry go get the shoes." I said pushing the boy and he turned and Beelined to the back just as Yb ran up to me. He tried to go back there but I stood in front of him. "DADDY!" Draco yelled standing on the stool and Yb looked at him.

"This potatoe headed dude yo pops." Jaden said holding his nose while shaking his head. Yb picked Draco up then looked at me and I knew allat anger he just felt for ol boy was now directed to me.

The blue headed girl and her coworker came out holding my boxes of shoes. "We'll take them to the counter and start ringing them up." The blue head said and I nodded. "Okay thanks." I said before looking back at Yb. "Before you even do sum extra He's gay and wanted me to put him on wit Ty." I say and he looks at me for a few seconds before looking at Draco. "Don't let me find out you talkin to niggas." He said lowly while Draco played wit his chain. "You gettin mad and y'all not even a couple." Jaden said smacking his forehead. "That's what I'm saying and for some reason I'm still loyal to him." I said shaking my head at him.

The lil lightskin walked out holding the boxes. "Toddlers ten and a half." He said and I nodded. "Could you go give them to the pretty blue headed girl up there." I said pointing and he nodded smiling. I smiled at him before Yb grabbed my neck turning me towards him making my eyes widen. I could swear I saw the fires of hell in his eyes.

"Yb lemme go Ian do nun." I said grabbing his wrist trying to pull his hand off me. Yeah he wasn't havin that. "You sittin hea wit my Kid while smilin in anova nigga face." He said and I sighed. "Yb-" I started but he held my neck tighter making me lean my head back.

Lemme tell y'all in 1 word.

Waterfallllssssss

Anyways tho....

"Didn't I tell you not to call me that." He said and I nodded my head fast. He let me go and I quickly held my neck catching my breath. "Kentrell. I wasn't even flirting but either way You gotta understand We are not together. You and Jonai-" I started but he cut me off. "Fuck her." He says and I laugh a little. "You already did." I said laughing and he smacks his teeth.

"Kaykay I got em." The boy said and I nodded. "Cmon lets go." I said to Jaden and Draco. Jaden grabbed my hand and Draco grabbed Kentrells hand. We walked to the front and before Kentrell could even pull out his card I inserted mine and he glared at me. I smiled and put my code in. Once the transaction went through they handed me my receipt and ol gay boy passed me an extra slip of paper. "Don't forget to put me on wit Ty." He said and I nodded. "Imma tell em as soon as I get in the house." I said and he smiled nodding. Kentrell grabbed my wrist and started pulling me and Jaden out. "Bye y'all." I said walking out and they waved. I slid the papers in my pockets.

"Kentrell where are you dragging us? We have stuff to do." I said and he stopped and turned around mugging me. "Whatchu gotta do wit My kid?" He asked me and I scrunched my face up. "They decided they wanted to come out wit me today so We decided to go to the mall I was gon buy them some shoes then I was gon take them to the indoor park we were gon eat then a movie maybe two if we had time we was gon hit a Arcade." I said and he had wide eyes compared to his regular low ones. "You were goin to pay for allat?" He asked and I nodded my head confused. "Do you know how much that is?" He asks and I shrug. "Don't matter I got about three months worth of extra money to spend." I said shrugging and Jaden pulled my shirt making me kneel down.

"Why you talkin to him his teeth my size so you know that mean he talk lih me." Jay said making me laugh before standing up. "Ion know Jay it's jus sum bout em that make me wanna waist my time on em." I said shrugging and he sighed shaking his head. "Don't make no sense." He said lowly and I laughed. "Draco don't get like him. He a bad kid." I said pointing at Jay and he plucked my finger.