44

"Kaykay." Draco said shaking me and my eyes fluttered open. "Good morning." I say and he smiles. "I'm hungry." He states and I laugh. "Cmon lets go eat." I said getting out of bed and grabbing my phone off the charger. I grabbed his hand and we walked out going downstairs. He was in a pair of cars pajamas from Jaden. We want into the kitchen and I sat him at the table. "Whatchu want for breakfast?" I ask and he points at the cereal on top of the fridge. "The blue one! No the red one! No the white one! No the dinosaur." He said getting louder every time he changed his mind and I shook my head. I grabbed the fruity pebbles and the milk out the fridge before I got two bowls out the cabinet and two spoons.

I made us both a bowl of cereal but his was smaller. "Kaykay where you go for so long?" He asked and I laughed. "I went to jail. That's where they send bad people." I say and he looks up at me frowning. "But your not a bad pewson." He says and my heart warms making me smile. "I'm a very bad person. I did a lot of bad things and some of them caught up with me." I said and he hummed nodding. "Det don make you a bad pewson. That just mean you did bad things." He said and I hummed smiling brightly while eating. "That's what you think but everybody else who doesn't know me like you do but only know of me thinks I'm a bad person." I said before putting some more cereal in my mouth. "They don't matter though." He says making me choke on my food while laughing. "Sounding like yo damn daddy. Your right though they don't matter. Remember when you came and saw me and I had the chains all over me." I said using hand motions and he nods. "Yeah that's where they find out how bad people will pay for what they've done. I don't Ever want to see you there in my position. In chains. Because the place they take you is a bad place." I said and he looked at me nodding and I smile. "Why is it a bad place?" He asks and I laugh a little. "For one the food is nasty." I say before putting some more cereal in my mouth. "So like school?" He asks and I laugh nodding my head. "In a way yes but worst. There you can't leave and Go home. And if you be bad they make you stay longer..." I said trailing off thinking about it.

Wait, Uniforms. Rules. Lunch. Recess. Suspension.

I got suspended one time after I broke out of my cell and they put me in a stone cell which is basically like my cell at UPP.

"Yeah basically like school but for only bad people." I said and he nodded. "Did you miss me?" He asks shifting in his seat a little like his daddy. He's uncomfortable waiting for my response. "Of course I missed you. You were on my mind everyday." I said and he smiled making me laugh. I heard a few clicks but I didn't care.

"Look at you on step mom duty." I heard Nisha say walking in and I laugh. "How you even get in?" I ask looking at her as she walks over to Draco and kisses his cheek. "Nie opened the door for me." She says and I nod that means Seiannie woke up. "Oh my bad we was in here talking." I said and she nodded sitting his bag down. "Okay so I brought over some clothes and stuff for Draco." Nisha said pushing the bag on the counter as we ate our food.

"Don't say Step momma duty cause me and Yb are not together." I said and she smacked her teeth. "You ain't seen his tweet about you?" She asks and I shake my head pulling out my phone. I go to twitter and see his tweet.

'NBA Youngboy

Your mine when your gone
Your mine when your here
Your mine when you there
Your mine when your near
Your mine everywhere 🤷🏾‍♂️
Your mine when we're together and Your still mine when we break up so... Either way your Mine. Believe dat ❗️'

I rolled my eyes and looked at Nisha. "This for his girl." I said and she smacked her teeth. "The same girl who bouta get her shit beat in." She said and I laughed. "Yup." I said eating some more cereal. "Girl me and you know that that was for you." She said and my phone vibrated making me look.

'For @TherealestKayy 📝💚'

"Aw you snitch." I said to Nisha and she laughed. "What I want You to have Draco a Brova or Sister." She said and I laughed rolling my eyes. "Ian havin his Kid." I said just as the door opened and Jaden walked in. "Cece I'm hungry." He said and I laughed waving him to come in. He sits down and I make him a bowl of cereal.

My phone kept vibrating and I looked and saw people tagging me in something Jonai the 'Lul Cuban' posted.

'Lul Cuban🤤💞

But He came home to me last night tho💁🏼‍♀️😂 He Just jokin'

I smacked my teeth and decided to tweet.

'Kaykay👑♥️

I ain't even say nun bout that Lul tweet . Imma be ova Thea later to beatcho ass 😂 I see you got yo peoples and imma have mine.' I smiled before tweeting something else.

'Kaykay👑♥️

"It ain't where he's at, It's where he wanna be!" -Keyshia Cole (Let it go). You should listen to her😂😂'

After I finished my bowl I made a second one and by then everybody woke up and came downstairs. We all around the kitchen eating cereal except Nisha was eating a pop tart. When we all finished I looked outside and saw Jonai pull up wit a few girls and I smacked my teeth. "A REAL BITCH IS HERE!" Kennedy yelled walking in and I rolled my eyes. "When girls finished get dressed we got a girl and her friends to take care of." I said with a smirk and they nodded. "Draco you finna go wit Jayden into his room and y'all him watch some Tv. Mari watch them and play wit them if they ask." I say and Camari nods. "Imma be back." I say turning and walking up the steps. I go into my room and go in the closet. I slide on some Black joggers some black socks and some black timberlands. I braid my hair into some jail braids and put them in a tight bun at the back of my head. I throw on my scarf tying them up before I put a bonnet on. I run downstairs and see Nie Ken Nisha Chasity my ova cousins Mia and Tayla.

"Can you tie my shoe for me?" I ask and Nie smacks her teeth patting her leg. I put my foot on her leg and she double nots my shoe before doing the other one. "Thanks y'all ready?" I ask looking them over. Erybody got on some good stomp a bitch out shoes hair tied up sports bras and either shorts or joggers. "Aight leggo." I said unlocking the door and we all walk out. "Don't do nun till I say so." I said and they nodded. We walked across the street to Dominic house. At this point that's not even her house that's NBA Gang hangout.

I knocked on the door and Dominic opened it. "AYE JONAI YO ASS WHOOPING READY!" She yelled to the living room and I heard the boys laughing before Jonai came into view wit some girls behind her. They all walked to the door and she mugged me. "Fuck you doin hea?" She asked and I rolled my eyes. "Come outside." I said and she shook her head. "Why you wan fight me?" She asked and I smacked my teeth. "Sus you know why now step out hea." I said and she shook her head. I reached and grabbed her shirt pulling her out. All her friends stepped out too like some follow the leader ass bitches.