54

Few months later in February Kayla POV♥️

I speeded down the backways of Baton Rouge dodging cars. I know what you're thinking didn't I move to Mexico.

Yeah I did but I came back a few days ago since I know Jania 9months is up and I just got the call saying she in labor. I shipped hella baby clothes pampers bottles Wipes and allat good shit to her for baby Kacey. We got a bet going on my side saying it's a boy and on her side saying it's a girl. We decided that she wasn't going to check the gender no more before I left when we started this Bet.

I pulled up and hopped out the car running into the hospital. "Im here for Jania Meshell." I said and the lady gave me the room she was in but told me she was currently in labor. I ran up down the hall looking for the room. When I saw Jania's Momma sitting in the chair along wit one of her friends I walked up to them. "Oh Kayla you made it." Her mother said standing up and she gave me a hug and I hugged back kissing her cheek. "Of course." I said before sitting down and I pulled out my black iPhone 8 turning it on. I bought a new iPhone X in red and got a new number and shit. As soon as it turned on all my notifications flooded in.

I decided to get on Instagram and I posted a picture I took a few days ago.

Lull.Kayy He said I want Chicana I said Alliiii 😂🤪

427,873❤️ Comments Disabled

I exited from Instagram and went to my messages. Of course it was the 105 messages from Youngboy then the 23 from Qué, 17 from Ben, 3 from Boomer, 28 from Kd, 13 from 3three, 23 from Babyjoe, 87 from Chasity, 43 from Nisha, 16 from Miah, 2 from Tayla, 58 from Alyna, 26 from Dominic, and hella other messages from Chicago Atlanta DMV Florida and other people's. I went to Nisha's first and texted her.

'Can you get Kayden Kamron Kamiri and Jaden together and we can all link before I leave back out.' I texted and she was going to be the Only person I texted.

I know if I text any of the boys or the girls they were gonna tell Kentrell and his crazy ass prolly gon try to chain me somewhere and make sure I don't leave. Of course I'm gonna do a check up and make sure erybody good except for Kentrell and the boys. I expect that they loyalty lies with him and I'm not gonna risk that chance. I'll cash out some money and give it to Nisha and of course give Starr some money for my two babies even though ion like her ass and she got like 3 other kids but that ain't none of my business.

Since I've been in Mexico everyday i has something to do. I signed up for online school but I haven't been able to get to the work. I've been infiltrating gangs making my gang stronger killing niggas making alliances all over the states and even out of country. Since Youngboy been on tour and shit I've been trying to stay clear of him but I'm pretty sure one time he spotted me in Miami and because he chased me and I had to catch a ride on the back of a trash truck to get away.