25

Kentrell💚

For some reason seein Kayla hurt like that only made my heart hurt. She took the girls upstairs and I knew that they wanted they space and I was gon give her hers. For now at least.

I heard a sigh and I looked over at the gay boy who I met earlier. He sat back rubbing his hands down his face.

"Aye dawg who the fuck is you?" I asked muggin him and he looked at me unfazed before rolling his eyes. "The names Tylar and I'm Maj's gay bestfriend." He said and I just look at him.

Anotha question why the fuck erybody call her Maj out here?

"Why the fuck y'all call her Maj?" I ask him pushing off the wall and sittin by Ben. He was thinkin bout sum and I wasn't gon interrupt him. Babyjoe was over in the singular seat lookin at the ceiling.  "That's the name she preferred to go by out here." He said and I leaned back puttin my feet on the table. "Why?" I ask and he smacks his teeth. "If you ain know she has a long name I only know two. One Majesty which erybody out here calls her Maj and Makayla I'm guessing that's what y'all call her." He said and I nodded. Now that I think bout it Dominic and Big B call her Jazz. I pulled my phone out and texted him.

'Why you call Kayla Jazz ?'

In a few seconds he responded.

'When I first met her she went by Jazmine or Jazz.'

I nodded my head a lil taking in the information. "What else does she go by out hea?" I asked and we heard a thump upstairs makin him look up. "Um. Big G, Queen, Lil V or Ms Relmano." He says and I nod. That's why when she was on the phone she addressed herself as Ms Relmano.

I heard another thump but it was followed by a crash. I stood up and began walking out of the living room. "I suggest not to go up there." He said and I continued walking. "Fuck yo suggestions." I said as I left the room and went upstairs. Who the fuck he think he is tellin me I can't see My girl.

I walked into her room and I saw glass over by the window and Nie was on the floor wit tears in her eyes while Kennedie was over by the vanity wit her head down and Kayla was on the bed lookin at the ceiling.

"Y'all some depressed lookin bitches." I said and they all looked at me. "BABYJOE COME GETCHO GIRL! BEN COME GET KENNEDIE!" I yelled and they all narrowed their eyes at me. The two came upstairs and walked into the room.

Babyjoe bent down and looked at Seianni. He said sum to her and she got up grabbing his hand and they walked out. Somehow Ben got Kennedie to get up and go wit him. I shut the door and looked over at Kayla.

I walked over to her and got overtop of her on the bed. When she looked in my eyes I saw all the built up pain but she smiled at me. This damn girl smiled at me when clearly she's in pain.

She pecked my lips over and over and over again and I quickly leaned down and kissed her. I grabbed her legs and opened them laying my lower half against her. I pushed my tongue into her mouth and explored.

I grinned against her and she moaned into the kiss making me smirk. I pulled her thighs so her pussy was up against me. I went down her neck and sucked her collar bone.

I pulled away and looked at her eyes. There was somethin I ain't Neva seen in a females eyes before. I don't even know what it was but it triggered somethin that made me more protective over her then I already am. I saw something flash, somethin that made me wanna hear her talk. Like she had some shit she wanted to get off her chest. Whatever she had on her mind I wanted to know. I wanted to hear what she wanted to say.