Chapter 1: Gambling Master

Third Person's POV

The room was filled with tension. Players glancing to each other and onto the dealer. Sweats dripping down their foreheads and neck. A smirk came out from the girl in the corner of the table as she looks at her cards. She glanced at the other player who are looking very tensed.

'All in' The guys with the rolex watch pushed all his thick bankrolls of cash in the centre,

The girl nodded at the dealer. 'Hit me'

The dealer and the girl exchanged glances first before the dealer swift off a card to the girl.

The girl scoffed and exhaled in relief. She placed her cards rightside-up with a sluggish smirk on her face.

'Straight Flush'

The audience around them all gasped.

'Wha—? How?!' The other player complained.

He threw his cards in and he only got a full house.

The audiences started to go out of the poker room.

'I don't know, Jin. Maybe, luck is on my side this time' The girl stood up and started to collect all the bankroll in on her side of the table. 'What I mean is, everytime. Luck is on my side everytime' she smirked.

'It can't be!' Jin stood up from his spot angrily.

'Uh, yes it can?' She put the cash in her prepared backpack and closed it with satisfaction.

'Welp, that'll do' she wore her backpack and was about to leave when someone grabbed her by the arm.

'Where do you think you're going, Sana?' Jin smirked when one of his men got ahold of the girl.

Sana— known as 'Sanake' in the undergrounds. A player, a cheater when it comes to money but never when it comes to girls. Why? Cause she dates all of them instead.
Her motto: 'Beat them in their own game'.

'Oh, come on, Jin. Really? You only loss half a million tonight' Sana uttered. 'Usually, you lose more than a million' Sana shrugged, strategising how the hell woudl she get out of there alive.

Jin's eyebrow raised in annoyance. 'My dad's gonna kill me if he finds out I lost my business funds to a girl like you'

That's what filthy rich people like you gets.

Sana bent down but the guys started to be alarmed.

'Woah! Chill guys! Let me tie my goddamn shoelaces' Sana uttered putting her hands as if she was surrendering.

She bent down again and this time, Jin and his men let her.

She 'tied' her shoelaces and smirked,

*BRINGG BRINGG BRINGG*

Time to skrrt skrrt my way out of here

'Sir, it's the fire alar— ow!' Jin's men from outside was shoved aggressively aside by Sana.

'What's wrong with her?' One of Jin's muttered.

'Idiots! Run after her!' Jin pointed out at the door.

His men quickly fixed themselves and ran out of the room but was stopped by the commotion due to fire alarm.

——-
Whilst there's Sana who kept running with a grin on her face. She turned into a dark alley and there, she gasped heavily trying to catch her breath under the light of the lanpost.

'You were great back there' A tall lady with a mid-length hair, crossed arms.

Sana looked up to the figure in the shadows. She stood up straight as the girl steps in the light.

'You have good sneaky hands, Jeong. no wonder Nayeon loves the shit out of you' Sana chuckled.

Jeongyeon— known as the girl to have 'golden hands'. She tricks people's minds by the movement of her hands in order to cheat.
Her motto: 'Never anger a bunny. It'll bite'

'I'll take that as a compliment' Jeongyeon scoffed.

They both walked their way to Jeongyeon's audi r8.

'Nayeon's probably gonna kill us once we get home, Sana' Jeongyein exhaled worriedly. Their work ends at 10 pm and it's 12 midnight.

'I know. I'm looking forward for you to cover up for me' Sana uttered, careless about the angry bunny that's waiting to best them up when they get home.

Instead, she fixed herself to whatever position she's gonna be comfortable sleeping in

Jeongyeon shook her head in disbelief and started driving.

——

Sana didn't come from a rich family unlike Jeongyeon and Nayeon. Though, her parents left her and her younger sister behind with a big debt to pay off. Now she's crawling her way in to pay her parents' debts to multiple people with big names.

She met Nayeon and Jeongyeon who were kicked out of their houses because their families weren't supportive of their relationship.

Then, Jeongyeon and Sana learned how to gamble both illegally and legally for a living without Nayeon knowing. And Sana's thankful enough that her friend is helping her without asking for anything.

——
'We're hom—AH!' Jeongyeon winced in pain once the slipper welcomed her, hitting her in the chest.

'Where the fuck were you guys?! Your work ends at 10 pm doesn't it? It's 12:38 a.m.! A.M.!' The bunny screamed, making the two in the entrance cover their ears.

'Jeongyeon! Jeongyeon! Explain already!'

'What?! Sana?!' Jeongyeon looked back at her friend who's smiling....

I hate that smile! This girl—

'Unnie, Jeong said she'll explain everything to you so' Sana escaped her way out of the couple's fight before she gets involved.

'Sana, wait—ow!'

'Explain!' Nayeon smacked Jeongyeon arm that was reaching out for Sana's help.

The two argued non-stop.

Poor Jeongjie :( I don't know why she gets herself in trouble all the time. Tsk tsk.

The girl headed upstairs to her room and threw her backpack somewhere in her room before letting herself flop down on her bed.

'Ughhh. Finally! My bed! I'm so tired' She groaned.

Her eyes closed as her forearm covers them. Her breathing pace became normal.

'My dad's gonna kill me if he finds out I lost my business funds to a girl a like you' a scene of what happened earlier replayed on her mind.

'Sigh.' Sana looked at her white ceiling, 'a girl like me, huh'

There you could see a hint of disappointment in her eyes.

It's quite hard, the life she's living that is. How she wishes she was born into a different world where everything is normal.