Chapter 10: New student

'Third person's POV

The library. That place is probably her destination to start her day. Sana. Minatozaki Sana feels like annoying the vice prez again. Just like any other day.

'Hey, Vice Prez' She pulled the chair beside the vice prez and lazily sat down. Elbow on the table, chin on her hand, comes with that devilish smirk on her face ready to annoy the pretty vice prez— oh what a sexy motherfucker she is.

'Is it just me? Or you really like ruining my day, Minatozaki' Jihyo swuinted her eyes at Sana.

'I didn't even do anything yet, Ms. Vice Prez' Sana chuckled, sitting properly and leaned on to Jihyo. 'I think you'd be lying to yourself if you say I ruin your day' she smirked.

'Ouu, you mother—Errmn!' Jihyo gritted her teeth trying to keep her cool.

Sana chuckled at the sight of the annoyed vice prez. 'You really hate me that much?' She asked and pulled the vice prez' pre-calculus book. Seeing familiar formulas she hates makes her dizzy already.

'I don't. You're just annoying' Jihyo said rolling her eyes on the girl and pulled her book back in front of her.

'Annoying, huh' Sana placed her chin again on her hand, leaning much closer to Jihyo this time, 'As if that friday night didn't happ—mffsapd' she muffled on Jihyo's hand that basically slapped her mouth to make her shut up.

'Can you not?!' Jihyo whispered angrily but blushing hardcore.

How cute

Sana grabbed Jihyo's hands away and let out a soft chuckle. 'Alright, alright. Geez, Vice Prez' She raised both of her arms as if she's surrending.

Jihyo glared at her before averting her eyes on her textbook.

Sana leaned in on Jihyo's ears, 'Don't worry, it'll be our dirty little secret' as soon as she said that, Jihyo turned to her, she gave her a wink and smirked before walking out of the library.

Jihyo's face and ears turned red as she watched the girl disappear from her sight.

She smacked her head a few times and shook her head, 'Ugh! She's such an asshole!' She whispered to herself. Perhaps, too loud that the other students turned to look at her.

She turned even more red in embarrassment. She quickly gathered her stuff and walked out of the library with her head low.

———
'Hey, vice prez!' Someone called her again in the hallways,

She annoyingly turned around, 'What now, Sana—?! Oh'

Her eyes widened when it wasn't the girl she was expecting.

'Sana? What did my sister do to you now? You look mad' The tall, slim girl walked up to her with her hands in her pockets.

'H-hey, Tzuyu.' Jihyo greeted but averting her eyes to the sides trying to avoid eye contact with the girl.

'Good morning, Jihyo' Tzuyu obliged to greet back with a smile, 'Wanna walk together?' The taller girl asked and stood beside the vice prez.

Jihyo nodded and just walked with the younger one.

———-
Sana's POV

I saw Jihyo walk in our class and aggressively placed down her stuff on her table. Looking pissed. She even startled Mina who is sleeping beside her table.