Chapter 20: I would, if I could.

Sana's POV

I'm currently out pushing the twin on their stroller around the park. Too bad Jihyo's been busy a lot lately :((

She's also been weird, man. She never looks at me in the eyes. I would ask her out but she's always busy.

Ugh, she shouldn't have been the vice prez. Being the Vice President is too much worrrrrrrkkk. I wanna go on a date with my Jihyooooo—

'Are you Minatozaki Sana?' A man in a suit suddenly came up to me.

'Uh, yeah? Can I help you?' I asked nervously.

'I need you to come with me'

'Wait, why?'

'Someone would like to meet you' He said with such expressionless face.

I furrowed my eyebrows but I obliged. I pushed the twins' stroller, following the man. He guided us to a limousine. A window was rolled down showing a middle aged man,

'Are you Sana? Jihyo's friend?' He asked.

Who's he?

I nodded reluctantly.

'Come in. I want to have a talk with you' he said.

The man in the suit earlier opened the car door for me,

'I can take care of—'

'No, if ever, I'd rather bring them me. Thanks.' I took the two out of their stroller and  carried them to both of my arms before coming in.

I felt very nervous. I put the down the two beside me and surprisingly, they are well-behaved and just clung onto my shirt, looking at the middle aged man in fear in front of us. I wrapped my arms around them hoping they'd feel safe.

'I'm Jihyo's father, if you don't know yet' The middle aged man uttered looking at me fiercely.

My eyes widened, my heart started to pound. This isn't the way I'm planning to meet Jihyo's parents. It's supposed to be in a restaurant with Jihyo, introducing myself as Jihyo's girlfriend and promise them that their daughter is in good hands. Not like this, in a limo with Jihyo's dad looks like he's about to murder me with his look.

'Ah—Annyeong, Uncl—'

'Let me get straight to the point' he said firmly.

My throat started to run dry,

Meeting the parents is always scary, is what they say. I gulped in nervousness.

Calm down, Sana.

'I know what you are to my daughter. I have pictures to prove them that you're more than a friend to Jihyo' He started off,  he sounded so mad that I knew, I just knew where this is going.

'Yes, sir. I'm Jihyo's girlfriend' I bravely said but it jsut made him furious.

I saw him clenched his fists in anger but the twins started to whimper. I rubbed their arms to comfort them. Jihyo's dad sighed hard trying to calm down because of the twins in fear.

'Break up with my daughter. I don't like you for my daughter. You're both girls, for goodness sake!' Now it's time for me to feel my blood boil on anger, 'What can you give my daughter, huh? A commoner like you dating my daughter who's way up above your level? My daughter who's been living the life of a princess? You don't deserve Jihyo' His word pierced right through my heart.