Chapter 9: Home

Third Person's POV

Jihyo's alone in a restaurant with the guy that cheated on her over the summer waiting for both of their families to come.She hates his guts and wants to run away at that time.

'What do you want?' Jihyo hissed at the young man who's smiling devilish at her across the table.

'You' Bambam chuckled. 'You know my game, Jihyo'

'You cheated on me with some girl you fucked over the summer and you're saying you want me back? For what?' Jihyo glared at him. If she could, she would kick his balls right now but they're in public so Bambam's village of babies down there is safe for now.

'Jihyo, come on. I still love you and I can't have Minatozaki have you. It's gonna ruin my reputatio—'

The girl stood up and glared at the guy. 'At least Sana's not a jerk like you'

She said firmly and left the restaurant. Jihyo contacted her mom,

'Jihyo-ssi?'

'Mom, I can't go to the dinner. Something came up. Byeeee!'

'Jihyo-ssi, wai—'

Jihyo hung up before her mom insist her on coming to the dinner.

Why can't I make decisions for myself?

———-
Sana's POV

I'm on the dining table trying to do our project when Tzuyu surprisingly came up to me,

'Sana' she sat sat down in front of me, leaned on the table towards me and stared into my eyes,

Weird?

'Waoh, look who it is! My sister that never bothered saying 'hi' to me!' I sarcastically said. She rolled her eyes that caused me to scoff. I smiled at how cute she is whenever she's mad, 'what can I do tmfor my baby sister?' I smirked.

'Shut up' she uttered. She cleared her throat and averted her eyes to the side before speaking up again, 'Do you have an idea who Bambam is?' She asked.

My smile disappeared. 'Tzuyu, if you're thinking of going against that guy, I'm telling you to drop that idea right now' I looked at her in seriousness but she doesnmt seem to be intimidated.

'I heard he's that jerk who dared to cheat on Jihyo over the summer and I just want to teach him a lesso—'

'Hold up, young lady. You're not teaching anyone a lesson' I said firmly shaking my head in disbelief. 'If there's someone to be taught a lesson, it's you who has no idea what you're trying to get yourself into' I said to her.

'Stop treating me like that!' She stood up and angrily slammed her hands on the table.

'Like what?' i furrowed my eyebrows.

'Your younger sister!' She furiously screamed,

'You ARE my younger sister, Tzuyu!' I said with even more firm voice, trying to peove my point.

'No, I'm not. Not anymore' she averted her eyes from me with a scoff. She looked at me and again but with a smirk on her face this time, 'You left, remember?'

My heart fell apart in that moment. Looking through her eyes, there's no hint of hesitation of saying such thing.

'I worked my ass of to come back for you, Tzuy—'