Chapter 22: Drunken Night

*VROOM VRROOM!*

Jeongyeon parked her black matte lamborghini in front of the designated luxurious residence of the Kim's for the presidents' engagement party.

Everyone is there, luxurious car are mostly parked in the parking lot while some dudes are flexing their cars to everyone. Most girls wearing such revealing dresses and like the guys, they flexed their expensive bags and jewelleries.

Jeongyeon looked back to the two who's there to slay everyone's life in that party.

'Ready, girls?' She smirked.

The two held each other's hands and nodded. The three got off and for sure hell, everyone turned their heads to the iconic couple and the hottest girl crush in the school.

Jihyo especially got the most attention. Her marked neck down to her collarbone. No one ever knew she would look so damn good with those lovebites with her. The guys drooled over the vice prez, while the girls drooled over Sana and Jeongyeon.

Sana saw the way the guys looked at her queen so she snaked her arm around the queen's waist and pulled her close to her.

'Starting to be territorial, are we?' Jihyo seductively uttered, tracing Sana's jawline with her fingers—glancing on the latter's lips and seductively bit her own making Sana squeeze her ass.

Sana leaned in to her ear, growling with her raspy voice, 'I'm gonna punish you hard once we get home if you keep being a bad girl, Vice Prez'

Instead of being threatened, Jihyo felt excited. 'I don't think I'm doing anything wrong, daddy'

'Okay, lovebirds. There's a depressed single person over here if you haven't noticed' Jeongyeon complained.

The two ended up laughing at her.

'Are they..?'

'Jeong! Sana! Jihyo!' The familiar squad ran up tot he three and welcomed them.

'You guys actually came. I thought you'd be in your dorms being all depressed' Momo uttered.

'Hell! You three looks so hot! Goddamn!' Mina uttered whilst holding certain someone's hand.

Sana ^^^