A Bonus Chapter

Sana, Jihyo and little Tzuyu finally completed all the papers for little Tzuyu's adoption. They're now a family.

Minatozaki Residence's

'Jihyo-chan...' Little Tzuyu's voice shook as she glanced up to her mom. Scared to get in.

Jihyo bent down, 'What's wrong, baby?'

Little Tzuyu's eyes quiver. 'What if... what if they don't like me..?' She started tearing up. She can't managed to be sold off again, not again. She's happy now, she doesn't wanna lose it all now.

'Oh? Is our little Tzuyu scared? Awww whatta little tinny chinny minnie baby you ar—OW!!' Sana yelped and carried her knees upwards when little Tzuyu kicked her in the shin.

Little Tzuyu glared at her.

Jihyo cupped little Tzuyu's cheeks and tucked her soft and sily hair in behind her ear. 'They will like you, Tzu. They're very nice. I'm sure they'll like you' Jihyo smiled at her.

Little Tzuyu gulped and tried to be strong when Sana bent down beside her. Little Tzuyu alerted and glared at her other mum.

'You're shaking... is it that bad?' Sana asked worriedly.

Little Tzuyu's glare disappeared and nodded slowly.

'Alright. I know a trick that could help you' Sana kneeled in front of little Tzuyu. 'Don't punch me, okay?' Sana uttered.

Little Tzuyu nodded reluctantly because this mum of hers usually do stupid things to her.

Sana cupped little Tzuyu's cheeks and slowly placed a kiss on her forehead. Little Tzuyu immediately blushed. She did even more when Sana placed her forehead against hers and made a warmth eye contact with her.

'Daijoubu...'

it's short yet her bad thoughts went away. Little Tzuyu held Sana's wrist and nodded slowly.

The gate opened for them. It's such a big residence. But little Tzuyu was a little confused because instead of going into the house, they went around and went straight through backyard.

When suddenly,

'WELCOME HOME, TZUYU!'

Crowd of loud people surprised little Tzuyu. She's confused. This is not what she has in mind.

Beautiful ladies started running up to her when a smil looking cub and dubu looking girl tripped on their way to little Tzuyu.

Little Tzuyu hid behind Sana's leg.

Not minding the hard fall they just had the smol toger and dubu stood with a creepy grin on their faces.

'Tzuyu!' Chaeyoung pulled little Tzuyu into a hug not minding that the kid is getting uncomfortable.

'I don't know ye! Let go!' Little Tzuyu squirmed but was crushed into a hug by a dubu and smol tiger.

'Are you really Tzuyu?' Dahyun asked.

Chaeyoung and Dahyun started analysing little Tzuyu, looking every detail little Tzuyu has. They even sniffed her armpits making little Tzuyu blushed,

*SMACK!* SMACK!*

Everyone was shocked when little Tzuyu punched the two in their cheek. Little Tzuyu panted,

Finally, they let go.

Chaeyoung and Dahyun looked at each other in shock while holding the cheek that got punched by little Tzuyu.