Chapter 21: Her King

(A/N: Okay, kids. If you're under 18, skip this part. There's some really dumb stuff for adults. All you really have to know is engagement party invitation and all that shit then they had sex. So skip ahead, kid. I don't want to be a bad influence to you)

——————
Third Person's POV

The three girls whose lockers are beside each other's, saw a letter in their lockers. As confused as they are, they took it and read it,

Hello fellow students of S.I.I.,

     Tonight, you're invited to Kim Namjoon's and Park Jihyo's engagement party! No supervisors and everyone is invited. Make sure to be ready to have fun and greet the newly engaged couples!

Address: xxx
Time: 8:00 p.m.

                                               -Superintendent

'Oh my god! The president and the vice president are engaged?!' One of the girl could be heard from across the hallway.

'Daebak! First, Nayeon being engaged to sone dudes and now the vice prez?'

'I thought she's dating Minatozaki Sana?'

'I know, right? Minatozaki's a hot stuff but the president has big tent down there—ouuu! Whatta lucky bitch, Park Jihyo'

'He's richer too! Wah, how luckyyyy'

Girls mostly talked and gossiped out loud. Maybe TOO loud.

'Hey!' The tall girl screamed at the ladies gossiping, 'Can't you do any better with your lives?!'

The ladies flinched and walked away in fear.

'Hey, Tzu. Stop that. You'll be labelled as the most notorious under your sister' The lovely penguin uttered who's holding the cub's hand.

'That's right, Tzu. You shouldn't let it get in to you' Chaeyoung placed her hand on Tzuyu's shoulder.

'Tsk! What's with these bitches talking behing people's back? They're not even true!' She furiously whispered.

They walked to their unnies class. Tzuyu being the savage she is, barged in their class holding the letter in her hand. Chaeyoung and Mina were too late to even get ahold of her because they too didn't see that coming.

She walked towards Jihyo's table, making everyone looked at her confused.

'Jihyo, we need to talk' She firmly uttered, eyes on fire, fists clenching and crumpling the letter.

'Woah, woah, Tzu. What's happening?' Jungkook put his arm up protecting Jihyo from the angry yoda.

'Shut up, I'm not talking to you' she glared at the lad making him shudder in a little bit of fear.

'Hey, Tzu. What's with you?' A familiar voice from the back was heard, 'Barging in here like a gangster you are? Who taught you how to be disrespectful?' She walked towards the angry Tzuyu.

Tzuyu softened seeing her sister who probably don't know what's happening. She glared back at Jihyo.

Jihyo stood up, trying to maintain peace, 'Where do you wanna talk? Is it now? Let's go' Jihyo uttered pulling Tzuyu by the wrist,

But the younger pulled away aggressively, 'No! We're gonna talk right here, right now' Tzuyu uttered making a scene. 'What's this?' She raised the crumpled letter in her hand.