Chapter 25: Two Summers Later

'It's another summer without you here baby sis. How've been you been up there? How's our parents? Did you meet them?'

'We all graduated by the way. Michaeng, 2yeon and DahMo ended up being together. Quite funny actually' The lad chuckled a little as she tries to clean the tombstone, 'Nayeon and Jeongyeon went to their own parents saying they're leaving the country and they can't be stop, but they brought us with them. ALL of us. So, I'm sorry I haven't been able to visit, Tzu.'

'Too bad you weren't there in my wedding, Tzu. But I felt you, baby sis. I know you were there among the crowds'

'What do you say? Come down here now. I'm excited to meet the new you' She chuckled again.

She puts her hand around her wife waist and placed a quick peck on her cheek making her girlfriend giggle.

Her wife giggle and bent down to talk to the tombstone, 'Hey, Tzu. This is Jihyo-unnie. I hope you're doing great up there. I'm taking care of your sister just fine.'

'Well, we have to go, sis. I'll see you later, okay?' Sana placed her hand on the top of the tombstone and patted it when suddenly a cold yet calming breeze gushed through them.

Sana closed her eyes to feel the breeze, 'I know. I love you too, Tzu' she said gently.

The two newly wedded couple wandered their old school and dorm. Reliving the treasured memories they had; both good and bad.

The two held hands on their way out when Jihyo's bag was aggressively snatched.

'Hey, kid! Stop!' Sana and Jihyo quickly ran after the boy.

The kid is a fast runner and it's been awhile since Sana ran like that.

'Hey! Stop!' Sana ran.

Ugh! Stupid kid!

The boy ran through the crowds bumping into people but it didn't stop him from running. As Sana did the same.

The boy turned to a narrow and dark alley where everything is connected and confusing.

The boy ran and ran. Turning his head side to side behind him to see the people that were chasing him.

*BOOGSH!*

The boy flew back hard, accidentally letting go of the bag due to the hard collision withh something.

Someone picked up the bag and wiped the dirt off.

'You run *pant pant* like a cheetah, kid. Damn' sana panted hard almost coughing our her organs because she hasn't ran like that in years.

The boy alerted and ran back when she saw a figure blocking his way.

I'm trapped!

He suddenly floated—no, wait.

'Lemme go! Let go, woman!' He squirmed away with his little and high pitch voice but Sana just carried him unbothered.