Chapter 4: The girl in the storage room

Jihyo's POV

I'm still surprised about what this girl did to Bambam. She was able stood up Bambam. Everyone's scared of him including me yet, she was able to do him like that and his friends.

'Are you really gonna make me drag you all the way to the gym? My shin still hurts you know' she stopped walking.

'Weren't you scared?' I asked.

'Why would I? He's all talk.' She said and continued walking to the gym.

'I envy you' I muttered and she stopped again to face me.

'Envy me? You didn't seem scared back there' she scoffed.

'Well, a student's safety was involved. I needed to stand up against him' I said.

'What are you now? The mother of students here?'

I was about to answer when we heard a repeating thud in the gym. We looked at each other and walked towards the sound.

'They really locked her in the storage room. How evil' Sana said before removing the wood that's keeping the doors from opening.

'Help! Please, someone!' A girl's voice was heard.

The door opened and my heart broke immediately. It revealed a short girl with short hair looking. She's wearing glasses and her shirt is ripped. She really looked like a mess.

'You look like a mess' Sana described.

'T-thank you!' She breathe.

I walked towards the girl and pulled her into a hug.

'Are you okay? Did they really hurt you? mianhae~ Mian~'

I felt her arms wrap around my waist and in a matter of seconds, I heard her sobbing.

'The-they took my lunch and all my money... They also took my luggage and threw it somewhere....I don't know what to do... that's the only money I had when I moved here in Seoul...' the blurted.

I felt bad even more and tightened my hug.

I noticed Sana feeling a little awkward. She scratched her nape and reluctantly caressed the girl's head.

'D-daijoubu...' she said to the girl.

The girl seemed to understand and nodded her head slowly on my chest.

——-
We decided to skip the afternoon classes and care for the girl. Thankfully, Sana has a hoodie the girl could borrow.

'Jihyo! Sana!

'Did you guys find her?'

The girls ran their way towards us.

'Yeah, she's just changing in there' i said and pointed at the washroom in front of us.

'Is she okay? Did Bambam and his friend really hurt her?' Nayeon asked.

'Her lunch and all her money since she moved here are all gone. Bambam and his friends threw her luggage somewhere. With the ripped shirt, I'm guessing she tried fighting back' Sana stated.

'How evil!' Mina gasped.

The washroom door opened and revealed the girl we were just talking about. I walked up to her with a smile.

'Aww, you're so cute with Sana's hoodie. It looks so big on you' Nayeon approached the girl but the girl hid behind me.

Everyone stopped.