Chapter 14: Three hundred grand

Sana's POV

I decided to give Seulgi a visit—ah! Ms. Park I mean. When I saw a pretty tall, slim lady wearing black ripped jeans and black shirt, her back facing me and seemed to be hesitant to go in.

Damn, she looks so cool.

I observe her, take a peek of the nurse inside.

'You're kinda creepy, ma'am' I said that made her jump almost dropping the bouquet she was holding.

'Wah!—Kid, don't do that' she said.

I crossed my arms and looked at her—more like judging her.

'Why are you looking at me like that?' She rudely asked.

'You're kinda weird? And you don't go to this school and I'm pretty sure you also don't work here' I said raising an eyebrow.

'I'm here for Seulgi, alright? Tryna surprise her'

I gasped, 'Wait. You're Park Soo-young?'

'That's Ms. Park for you' She said firmly especially the 'miss' part.

Yup, they're together.

She looked at me again,

'Wait, you're Sana? Minatozaki Sana? The kid who gets depressed because of a unrequited love?' She stated. WAY too specific I should say.

'Excuzes-moi, madame. It's not an unrequited love anymore' I stated, 'and how did you know about that?'

The nurse's door suddenly opened revealing the other Ms. Park.

'Oh, jagi? Why are you here?' She asked the weird lady

'S-Surprise? Haha' She cracked a very awkward smile whilst holding up the bouquet she was holding.

'Jagi?' I asked.

'Yeah, I'm married' Seulgi said showing me her ring on her ring finger that seem to be a wedding ring. 'I've been talking to you about her'

I glanced at the ither Ms. Park and then to her. I gasped.

'I thought you were talking about your sister the whole time!' I exclaimed.

They looked at me for a few sexonds and cracked a laughter.

'Oh my god! HAHAHAHA! N-No! She's my wife! Hahaha!' The lady wearing all black laughed hysterically.

———
'So? What brought you here to my office? Are you here to let out your depression again?' Seulgi scoffed.

'Ani. I'm here cause I'm bored' I excused. I averted my eyes to the sides when the two of them just looked at me, 'Okay, I'm actually here to say thanks and tell you that it's finally not an unrequited love for me' I uttered feeling a lil bit embarrased.

Seulgi stood up from her chair and gasped, 'oh my god! Finally, Sana!' She hugged me and shook me furiously. 'Oops! Sorry haha' she said and let go of me.