Chapter 2: Enemies

*Boogsh! Boogsh! Boogsh!*

'Sana, wake the fuck up! You're late again!'

Sana groaned and turned aside trying to cover herself up with her blanket.

'We're third years! When are you gonna be responsible about your attendance!' Nayeon kept yelling outside.

Right, we're sophomores...

Sana finally stood and opened her.

'Come on, wash up then come down. You're late.' The bunny commanded and left that made Sana groan in frustration.

If this bunny's not Jeongyeon's girlfriend I would've brought her to my bed.

Sana showered as fast as she can and dressed up. She noticed her back lying near the drawer and opened it,

She looked at the multiple bankrolls and put it  in the box under her bed before heading down.

——-
'Did you really wash up? You literally only took five minutes to come down' Nayeon uttered and looked suspicious.

'You said I'm late!'

'I didn't say get careless about your hygiene' the bunny put down the eggs on table.

'Alright, guys. Let's eat, damn' Jeongyeon sipped her coffee.

The two sat down.

'What did you two even do last night?' Nayeon asked suddenly.

The two who's eating their breakfast, choked on their food.

'Didn't Jeongyeon tell you after I went upstairs last night?' Sana asked but the two kept glancing suspiciously at each other.

She watched them when she noticed something on Nayeon's collar that her shirt failed to cover up.

Sana scoffed. 'Ahh, I guess you two did more than a talking'

The bunny who had been ranting herself off became quiet while turning into a tomato head. When the ostrich just gave Sana a glare and Sana gave her a peace sign.

*Bzzt bzzt*

A vibration from a phone disturbed them. Nayeon checked out her phone.

'Who's that?' An insecure ostrich asked. Insecure, yes, because her girlfriend is one of the girls that are known as 'Twice' (Nickname for the prettiest girls of Seoul International Institute) of their school. Though, Sana and her are one of them.

'It's just Jihyo. She wants to go to school together.' Nayeon couldn't keep her eyes off of her phone.

'Jihyo? That shorty. Bambam's girl?' Sana asked and Nayeon just gave her a nod.

'The vice president of our department? Music and Arts Department' She asked again.

Jihyo, the Vice President of their department. Granddaughter of the school's superintendent. She was born to be perfect. She's so perfect that no one dares to talk to her. Some just uses her to be popular or to get in her pants. That's why choosing to be alone and being an introvert person is probably her greatest decision.

'What about it?'

'NO! She hates my guts!' The squirrel whined looking up the ceiling.

'Yah, Sana-ya! That's because you're always late in our class!' Nayeon stared Sana down,

'Shut up, Sanake. You were once head over heels for the vice prez' Sana glared at Neongyeon who's sipping on her cup of coffee. 'And how'd you even got close to her, Nayeon?'