Chapter 16: Simple things

Sana's POV

Seeing her first thing in the morning is probably one of the best thing that could ever happen in my life. Her in my arms is probably the most secured feeling I've felt my entire life.

We fell asleep playing around last night which was great. You know, we're actually pretty productive, chill and play around. I love it.

Tzuyu seems okay with our relationship, the 2yeon and the others too are okay with us being together which is great. They said they saw it coming ever since the days I would annoy the vice prez.

The more you hate the more you love, is what they told us.

I got up slowly trying not to wake her up and sat on the chair beside her bed. Oh, right. I'm in her and Chaeng's dorm right now.

I took out my notebook for the project and a pen. I stared at her beautiful as the sun hits her milky slightly tanned skin.

I started writing lyrics on my notebook.

——-
'You're awake' My inspiration for this project spoke. Her raspy voice makes me feel weak.

I looked at her and damn, just DAMN. I could die in happiness.

'How can someone wake up so damn beautiful, huh?' I bit my pen and checked her out.

She giggled, 'Want breakfast? I can coo—'

I pushed her down and pinned her against the bed with a huge smirk on my face, 'Oh no, you won't. You don't have to since I might know what I want for breakfast' She blushed that made me just want to tease her even more. I leaned in her ear, 'You. I want you for breakfast, Vice Prez'

We stared at each other for a moment, trying to savour the moment of drowning in each other's eyes.

She giggle again. And AGAIN, how angelic?!

I leaned in and looked at her lips then to her eyes, asking for a permission just by looking at her. She gave me a gentle smile that made me go for it.

It's that amazing feeling again whenever our lips touches. Her hand cupped my right cheek while her free arm caressed the back of my neck.

I pulled away trying to catch my breath, 'I guess Chaeyoung would have to wait till lunch' I smirked and hurried dove in for her lips.

————
Third Person's POV

Sana came out of the room while Jihyo on her back.

'Wow! Finally, unnies! You're awake' Chaeyoung groaned on the couch she's lying on while holding her stomach, probably in hunger. 'Why is Sana carrying you, unnie?' Chaeyoung tilted her head in confusion.

Jihyo blushed as Sana giggles.

'I think I was too roug—ow!' Before Sana could even finish her sentece, Jihyo pulled her ear.

'I'm justreally lazy to walk, Chaeng. Ha-haha-ha..' Jihyo awkwardly asked whilst turning red as a tomato.

'Hmm. Weird' Chaeyoung mumbled and went to the kitchen. 'Okay, I want honey garlic chicken and rice unnies' She leaned onto the island of the big kitchen with the ingredients on it.

'What? No. I'm too lazy to cook' Sana complained.

Chaeyoung pouted, 'I missed breakfast because I can't cook when Jihyo unnie usually cooks for me'

'There's no way I would cook fo— what are you doing?' Sana asked the girl who's squirming off on her back trying to get down.

'I'm not trying to starve my little cub. Get me down' Jihyo said.