Chapter 17: Little Angels

'Hey, Mrs. Park' Sana lazily say down in front of the nurse who called her out in the cafe.

'I'm glad you came, Sana' The nurse smiled at her whilst sipping her cup of latte.

'It's a wednesday. I'm supposed to have a date with Jihyo' Sana groaned, 'So? Why'd you call me out here?'

But the nurse seem all tensed up, averting her eyes to the sides as if she's worried about something. Of course, Sana knows her friend.

'Hey, you know you can count on me, right?' Sana said trying to catch Seulgi's eyes.

'Sigh, I really don't wanna bother you Sana but you're the only one I can go to at this time' Seulgi exhaled.

'Whatever it is, I'd gladly do it. You've helped me out whenever I needed it—but if it's illegal then nope! I'm clean now, I ain't doing that shit' Sana joked to break the uncomfortable vibe that surrounds them.

'You see, Joy and I are going on a business trip. We need this or we will lose the money we invested in the business' Seulgi let out a big sigh one more time as Sana takes a sip of water, 'Can I leave my kids with you?'

Sana immediately spat the water she drank and choked.

'Are you okay?' Seulgi smack her back lightly before rubbing it.

'K-kids? You have kids?!' Sana managed to say while literally choking.

'Y-yeah...' Seulgi scratched her head.

'First, your wife that I thought the entire time was your sister. Then now, kids?' Sana exclaimed.

'You never asked?' Seulgi shrugged.

'I never thought you're a family woman' Sana argued. She fixed her posture and cleared her throat, 'So, you want me to look after your kids?'

Seulgi nodded slowly.

'Alright, lemme see what I'm tryna get myself into' Sana leaned back and crossed her arms , giving Seulgi a time to explain.

'So, we adopted a set of twin; one boy, one girl when they were turning a year old from an orphanage. We named them Yoongi and Ryujin now they're turning two in a month' Seulgi smiled thinning about her kids.

(A/N: Yoongi and Ryujin are just babies here. Not the ones in real life)

'2?! Two years old? And you want to trust me with them?' Sana stood up and unconsciously slammed the table that made people in the cafe look at her.

'Sit down, Minatozaki' Seulgi pulled her shirt and she sat down.

'You're kidding, those things don't even know how to talk yet and you want me to take care of them? I can't even take care of myself' Sana leaned back on her chair again.

'Babies, Sana. They're babies, not things' Seulgi glared at her.

'Whatever, same thing' she scoffed.

'Please, Sana. Help me. I'm really in need of help. Both of my family and Joy's doesn't even know about them yet. Please, please, please' Seulgi begged, her hands together ready to kneel down in front of many people if she has to. 'You're free too because the fall break starts tomorrow, doesn't it?'

Sana felt bad. She's her friend anyway, what's the bug deal? 'Ugh, fine' she gave in.

'Yay! You're the best, Minatozaki! I love you!' seulgi tugged her arm and hugged it.