Chapter 15: Friends

Third Person's POV

Today is a day to celebrate. Sana has no burden to carry on her back anymore. All her debts are paid, though she did it illegally except for her last game. Tee hee.

'Guys! Guys! Let's hang out and eat out after school' Sana came dashing to their table with a wide smile on her face.

'What's with you today, unnie?' Dahyun asked.

'Sigh, she's been like that since this morning. She's so jumpy and hyper' Tzuyu sighed.

'Did you win the lottery, unnie?' Chaeyoung asked.

'Ani. Just feeling like being nice to you guys and treat you all tonight!' Sana confidently said.

'Okay! You bet!' Momo who was just 10 metres away from their table came rushing towards them and jumpdd onto Sana for a hug. 'Don't you dare back out, Sanake'

'Tsh haha! I won't, I won't'

They all shared a blissful moments.

'Hey, guys' Jungkook suddenly came up to them making everyone turn to him.

Sana's mood immediately changed, why is he here now? What does he want?

'Sana, can we talk?' He uttered making everyone seem shocked, especially Sana.

'M-me?' Sana pointed at herself. Jungkook nodded.

'Ouuu' Dahyun, Chayoung, and Tzuyu. All covered their mouth and glanced at each other and glanced at the two, Teasing them.

————-
'What is it?' Sana rudely asked. She can't help it because she doesn't know how to be fake with people she dislikes. Jungkook is one of them.

They're now in the school's gazeboo. Sana sittig on the wooden railings while Jungkook just stands there in nervousness.

'I know what's happening between you and Jihyo' Jungkook said that made Sana turn to him.

The latter's eyebrow twitches in annoyance, 'so? What about it?'

Jungkook looked at her directly in the eyes, 'I want you to know that I also like Jihyo'

Sana's temper risen. 'Huh?!'

'I like Jihyo. But that doesn't mean I plan on getting in between you both' he said firmly making Sana becomes open ears for the rest of the things he's about to say. 'I want you to know because I don't want you to think badly of me. I like her but I also know she likes you and you like her' He continued.

'What do you want me to do now?' Sana asked.

'I want you to let me like her—I promise I won't harm your relationship. I just—I...just let me like her, Sana' Jungkook said heartedly. He's hurt yet he knows his place already. Jihyo like Sana and Sana likes Jihyo.

Sana cracked a smile, 'Don't you dare touch her pervertedly—or just don't touch her in general or I will beat you' she chuckled.

Jungkook sighed in relief and also let out a soft chuckle.

Sana got off the wooden railings and stood in front of Jungkook reaching out her hand, 'Friends?'