Chapter 6: Sister

Jihyo's POV

I woke up as the sun's light hits my face. I yawned and stretched.

Shoot!

I got up and turned to my side, she's not here. I massaged my forehead as I remember what happened last night.

What did I just do? I'm straight, right?

'You're awake' I turned to the side and saw Sana standing in the doorway.

I averted my eyes as I felt my face heat up.

'I-I'm sorry about what happened last night' she scratched her nape trying not to

make eye contact.

'I-it's okay... I'm just not used to it' Right we're both going too fast.

'I understand. You should come out. Everyone's having breakfast without you' She said with a smile.

'You can go on ahead' I smiled. I watched her disappear from my sight.

I grabbed my phone and saw my background. It's me and Bambam...

I actually had feeligs for the guy but, he fucked another girl at a party over the summer. I found out he never had feelings for me. He asked me out because of my status and he was apparently lusting over me.

I kinda hate this life.

———
I came out and was welcomed by just awoken girls in the dining table.

'Unnie, come eat with us' Chaeyoung welomed me with a smile.

'Gomawo, Chaeng'

Then the other girls greeted me good morning. Come to think of it, this is my first time in awhile to eat breakfast with anyone.

'By the way, Chaeng. Where are you staying?' Jeongyeon asked the girl who's busy eating.

'A-actually unnie... I was planning to stay in the dorms since my uncle didn't let me stay over at his house... but now that al my money is gone... I.. I-'

'It's okay, Chaeng. You can stay here with me. How's that?' I caressed the girl's hand with a smile.

'But—'

'Chaeng, pick. It's either you're gonna stay here with your Jihyo unnie or stay with me and these goof heads.' Sana said. 'I'm telling you, you won't have enough sleep everyday like me because all you would hear is moani—OW!'

Nayeon immediately smacked Sana's arms before our innocent Chaeng find out what 'moaning' really is.

'That hurts, Nayeon. That's hurts' She rubbed her arm.

'I really want you to stay with me, Chaeng. Maybe it's time for me to have a roommate' I caressed the back of her head with a smile. She smiled at me that made my heart flutter so much.

'If I'm not too much of a bother then okay, unnie'

'Of course not' I ruffled her hair.

'Wait, doesn't Bambam come over to fuck— OW! That hurts Nayeon! That hurts!' Momo also got hit by Nayeon.

We all shared a laughter.

———

We decided to hang out and tour Chaeyoung around Seoul. I've became awkward with Sana. Maybe because of what happened last night. We're now in Han River walking around.