Chapter 13: Feel

Third Person's POV

There she goes. Woke up looking at the plain beige ceiling; puffy eyes, drowned in her own emotions. The morning sun comes in just by the tiny bit gap between the wall and the dark gray curtain.

*Knock knock*

'Unnie? Time to wake up' Her little sister called out and footsteps could be heard fading away.

The girl in the room groaned. She got her towel and went straight to the bathroom. Looking at her reflection, she realizes how much of a mess she looks like.

~End of Flashback~

She stayed at the gazeboo of the school's garden for the rest of the lunch break. Finishing her fourth can of beer.

She knows she shouldn't do this but what can she do when it making her feel better and forget?

She wonders why she's hurting right now when in the past, whenever the Vice Prez is with someone, she accepts the fact that she could never have the princess. So why is she hurting now?

'Hey, Minatozaki Sana' a group of guy went up to her in the gazeboo. 'I heard you have a new guy in your class' The leader of the squad uttered but only to end up being ignored.

Sana has too many things in her mind that she needs to clear off.

It ticked off the leader. He harshly grabbed her by the collar making the girl drop her beer. 'Look at me when I'm talking to you'

'Let go, Bambam. I needa think.' Sana grabbed his wrists and ended up being thrown off to the ground.

Bambam scffed and fixed his shirt. He nodded at his friends and the guys seem to know what to do.

'We're too exposed in here' Bambam said before walking. The two guys grabbed Sana and dragged her to the gym.

———
They arrived in the gym,

'Bambam, if you want to fight with me, today's not the right time, okay buddy?' Sana said and walked out but got held back by two guys.

'Oh no, Sana. You're not going anywhere. I need to make you pay for embarrassing me in front of so many students in the cafeteria' Bambam smirked and picked up the mop that was leaning on the wall by the stage of the gym. 'And plus, I have a pretty good reason to beat you up. You're drinking in the school ground'

Sana couldn't help but sigh amd rolled her eyes. Bambam's trying so hard to intimidate her and there's no hint of fear in her. And Bambam knows he needs to step up his game.

He scoffed, 'Jihyo and I have pretty good memories over the summer' he said making Sana pay attention to him. He smirked 'Oh, man. She was hot!'

Sana's fists immediately clenched in anger. She was being provoked. She knows that.

'She's hot and all at school but,' Bambam glanced at Sana's furious eyes and smirked, 'She's way hotter in bed'

Sana tries her best to stay calm. She promised herself since yesterday she won't get in trouble anymore or she'll end up bothering the vice prez and Jungkook.

Still not fighting? Bambam thought.

'Don't be too full of yourself Sana.' He said, pacing the floor. 'Just because you got to make out with her that friday night and made an agreement that you'll wait forher, doesn't mean you can stand tall and mighty' He said.

'How did you know that?' Sana's brows furrowed.

'Oh, I have connections. Someone heard you telling Jeongyeon everything in class' He said and laughed hysterically. 'When I heard that, I died laughing. To think that Jihyo will really use a girl for a rebound? Hahaha! That's the funniest thing I've ever heard!' His laugh echoed around the gym.