Chapter 24: Arigato

'Sana? Sana, please talk to me...' Jihyo knocked repeatedly in Sana's door.

Jeongyeon and the others couldn't do anything but watch Jihyo beg. This is her eleventh time begging but still, Sana wouldn't talk to her.

Jihyo would come over to Jeongyeon's dorm only to knock on Sana's door. For Sana to talk to her.

Sana had only eaten four times in two weeks. She would only come out in the middle of the night to buy alcohol and lock herself in her room.

'Sana... please, let me explain...' Jihyo cried out.

But still, no answer from the girl. Jeongyeon tapped Jihyo's shoulder making the girl turn to her,

'You should go home and rest. We have a test tomorrow' Jeongyeon crept a smile to at least make Jihyo at ease. 'Let's try again tomorrow, yeah?'

Jihyo reluctantly nodded. She would stay there begging forever if she could but, Sana needs space.

She glanced one last time on Sana's door and left.

————
Sana heard the footsteps fade away slowly. She cried and cried, as if there's no tomorrow. She drank her bottle of alcohol.

She hasn't washed herself for so long. She could careless anyway.

She hugged herself and broke down again as the hot session of the vice prez and the president lingered in her mind.

—————
Tzuyu's POV

Sana and I are in a cafe right now. I was called out here by the president of our department. He told me to bring my sister. And god knows how much I hate to feel like this—I'm betraying my sister.

But Sana needs an explanation. By beating up the shit out of Bambam with Jeongyeon and Namjoon, we were able to squeeze some very clear answers from him.

I'll make sure that today is the day I'm gonna fix my sister. I hate seeing her like this.

I saw how peaceful she looked like by the bug glass window—looking far afar in the gloomy sky while the rain pour down hard on the ground—yet, I know she's broken in the inside.

'Tzuyu..' A guy called out to me. I looked over and saw him smiling at me. Though, I could feel some dark aura coming from the person beside me.

'Tzuyu, why is he here?' Sana-unnie coldly uttered.

I shuddered by the coldness of her voice.

Fuck!

I faced my sister and bowed while putting my hands together—asking for forgiveness.

'Mianhae, unnie! But you really need to hear his explanation! It's gonna help you find some closure! I promise!' I firmly said out loud.

Few moments, I didn't hear a word from her. I looked up and saw her leaning her elbow on the table and her left cheek on her palm.

'Hmm, okay' she shortly said.

'Eh?' I fixed my posture and sat back up.

'I'll listen to this one. This better be quick' She uttered.

We both glanced at the oblivious president and when he realized it, he tensed up.

'Ah—ah right, right! I'm here to explain—right!' He started averting his eyes everywhere, probably the fear of getting beat up if he say one thing that could trigger the beast beside me.