Chapter 23: Tired

Sana's POV

After talking to a crying-drunk Jeongyeon, I went around looking for Jihyo because she wasn't there where I left.

I went to Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and Mina who's dancing on the dance floor.

'Guys, have you seen Jihyo?'

They galnced at each other before glancing at me.

'No, we haven't' Mina chose to respond.

I looked around more and went to Nayeon, but she isn't there.

I went to the washroom and saw Jennie and Lisa making out,

'Sorry to interrupt but have you seen vice prez?' I asked them, unbothered with that I saw.

They shook their head. I went out of the women's washroom when I saw Bambam leaning to the side against the wall, smirking at me.

'Looking for Jihyo?' He mockedly asked.

I grabbed his collar and slammed him against the wall, 'What did you do to her?!'

'Woah, calm down. She was a 'bit' drunk so I brought her to someone who can take care of her' He smiled devilish.

'To who?!' I slammed him again to wall,

'To the person who truly own her, who else?' He bitterly chuckled. 'But I guess honeymoon comes before the wedding, huh' he scoffed.

My blood started to boil. I shoved him and ran my way to find them.

The president wouldn't do that, right? He's not that kind of a guy!

'Sana, why are you running?' I turned to Jeongyeon who grabbed me by my arm.

'Jihyo's drunk and she's with the president'

I pulled away and continued looking. I ran upstairs where the bedrooms are.

Why does this house have to be so damn big!

'Namjoon wouldn't do something bad to Jihyo, would he?' Jeongyeon uttered while trying to catch her breath when we stopped for a break.

'I hope not' I went to open every door in the second level.

Jeongyeon and I have opened six of them and interrupted some hot sessions.

I really hope not....

I didn't lose hope at all when I saw a slightly opened door at the end of the hallway.

'Sana, they're not in the room back there eith—'

'Shhh'

'What?'

I stopped Jeongyeon and walked slowly towards the room.

*Dug dug* *Dug dug*

I could hear my own heart beat.

As I started to close the gap between me and the room, Jeongyeon and I heard moans.

'Snaa, we shouldn't. My eyes caught too many hot sessions just lookig for Jihyo' Jeongyeon held me back by the shoulder. 'Come on, the president wouldn't take advantage of Jihyo. The people inside are probably just random horny ass people' she uttered.

I was about to open my motuh to say something back but the moanings got louder,

That voice!