Chapter 11: Why her?

Jeongyeon's POV

So the Prez gave us a project called 'Show Your Emotions'. We now have the whole block to do our work. I'm currently tryna figure out how we're gonna be able to do our project. Either dance, poem, speech, film, song, etc.

Sana and I are so alike, that's why we're best friends you know. But being alike is the problem. We're both stubborn, we don't listen, we want things our way. If ever, it'd be a war.

Ugh! Otoke?

'Ugh, annoying!' Sana breathe out and groaned as she sits down beside me. Leaned back on her chair and looked up at the ceiling.

'Are you also worrying about our project?' I asked. She looked at me before glancing at the front and shook her head.

'Ani' she glared somewhere and sighed.

'You seem in a pretty bad mood early in the morning. If it's not the project, then what is it?' I asked, dropping my pen on my table and faced her. Leaning one of my elbow on the table and cheek on my knuckles.

She sat and also leaned forward on her table and looked at the front.

'It's that new guy' she uttered. I looked at to where she's looking and saw Jungkook laughing and talking beside Jihyo.

Oh that's why...

'Oh-hohoho. I see our Minatozaki can also feel jealousy, eh?' I smacked her shoulder and teased her.

'I'm not jealous. It's just I can't annoy vice prez anymore because she's always busy with that new guy. She can't even say a simple 'hi' to me. ' She leaned back again and crossed her arms while still glaring at the two who're unbothered by their surroundings. 'Her attention is always on that new guy. Like, is it that hard to say a simple good morning?'

I squinted my eyes on her. 'Sana.'

'What?'

'Sorry to break it to you but that's jealousy, my friend.' I patted her shoulder and nodded with self-agreement.

'Makes sense' she uttered.

'Make sense?'

'Yeah. I like her so that's normal, right?' She asked as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.

'You, what?'

———
She ended up tellingg me what actually happened that friday night and the agreement they had by the Han River. I was actually surprised. Never knew that would happen. I don't think anyone could ever see that coming.

'You're pretty honest, huh?' I asked her.

She nodded, 'I mean, why would I be lie or hide that I like such a person? She's perfect and everyone knows that. It's common for the student in S.I.I to fall for her.' She uttered.

And again, seriously? Is this my friend, Sana? Minatozaki Sana?

'So once she moves on, you'll make your move?' I asked and went back to tryig to figure out what to do with our project.

'Ani..' she sounded disappointed that made me turn to her. She started taking out her stuff to work.

'Didn't you say you'll wait and your agreement was to wait—'

'Wait for her until she moves on and give us a chance' she cut me off by finishing my sentences. She sighed, 'Technically, yes but just take a look at that' she glanced over at the front which shows two persons sharing earphones and listening to one music as they both go along with whatever song they were listening to whole doing their project happily.