Chapter 19: Written Future

Third Person's POV

It's just another ordinary day, Sana annoying her vice president girlfriend and the vice prez beating the shit out of her.

'Ow! Fu—ow! I'm sorry, Jihyo'

Jihyo pulled Sana by the ear across the hallway. Everyone turned to them in surprise since they've never seen Sana being beaten up like that.

The two stopper when a bunch of familiar group of guys blicked the vice president's way.

'We've met again, Jihyo' The guy smirked.

'We go to the same school, Bambam. Of course we're gonna see each other' Jihyo savagedly responded.

Bambam scoffed and glanced at Sana who's ear is being pulled.

'I see you two are getting close'

Sana stood up straight and stood beside Jihyo. 'Yeah, we kinda have to? Since she's my girlfriend?' Sana sarcastically said.

'Well, enjoy your moments with her cause it's not gonna last' he grinned.

Sana clenched her fist and was about to attack but Jihyo held her forearm, 'Minatozaki Sana. If you get yourself in trouble, I'm not giving you the lunch I made for you' Jihyo glared at her.

Sana, being the dorm she is, she groaned and gave in.

'Oh? What is this? Are you guys playing house now?' Bambam chuckled, provoking Minatozaki.

'Bambam, just leave us alone. Hmm?' Jihyo pulled Sana by the wrist and fakedly smiled at Bambam before walking passed him.

'We both know you're not destined with her, Jihyo' Bambam managed to yell out.

Sana looked back, confused.

'What the hell is he saying?' She mumbled.

Jihyo stopped in her tracks and faced her, 'Do me a favour. Don't listen to whatever he's saying'

Jihyo said and continued on walking to the class.

—————
Jihyo's POV

Bambam. Damn him. He knows something.

~Flashback~

The day Jeongyeon came over to the my dorm and broke in tears because Nayeon and her broke up.

I went out to see my father, which is pretty unusual for him to call me and meet him.

'Father' I greeted and sat across him.

'My daughter, I'm glad you came. How's school?' He asked. As if he actually cares.

'It's good, Father. Why did you call me out here?'

'I want you to meet someone' He smiled.

His men came in, 'The Kim's are here' the buff guy uttered.

Kim's?

'Let them in'

The men in suits bowed and made a way for the people outside to come in. An old man with a cane came in and a tall korean gu—

'Namjoon?' I furrowed my eyebrows. He turned to me and smiled.

'Vice prez! Haiii~' He cutely waved at me and he sat beside me.

'That's good, you know each other' My father uttered with a smile.

'Why are we here exactly, Dad?' Namjoon asked his dad.