Chapter 18: Babies and Futures

Sana's POV

I can't help to overthink about what Jeongyeon said to me the other day. She's so depressed and it's shows she's so broken.

If I could, I don't want that to happen to me. I've fallen in love with the vice prez and I can't manage to lose her. Not now that things are going my way.

'Hey, you okay?' Jihyo said with her raspy voice.

I nodded, staring at her beautiful face on the other side of the bed snuggling the twins.

'No, you're not. What is it?' She held my hand and caressed it with her thumb whilst looking directly at me.

'It's just... you're not gonna leave me, are you?' I asked.

'Of course, not. I mean, if we fight, it's not like it's not fixable.' She uttered.

'You love me, right?' I reluctantly asked.

She sat up and leaned onto the headboard with me, 'Sana, what's wrong?' She asked worriedly.

I know she's sending that something was off.

'Nothing. I just want to know...' I lied.

'Of course, I do' She said with such angelic voice.

I looked down but she held my chin up to face her, 'Hey~ look at me~'

I obliged.

'I love you, okay? I really do. If you're thinking I'm gonna leave you, I won't. I promise' She said.

My heart felt at ease. With just that, my heart was relieved.

She gave me a quick peck on the lips that made my heart skipped a beat. It's fantastic.

'Look out for the kids. I'm gonna cook breakfast for us' She smiled and was about to stand up when I held her wrist, stopping her form walking away.

'But I want you for breakfast' I pouted.

'Aren't you sick of having me as your breakfast these past week?' She scoffed.

'I don't think I would ever' I leaned in her ear and blew, making her turn red.

I started giving her kisses in the crook of her neck when she giggled, 'There are kids, Sana'

She stood up and walked out of the room. I scoffed to our little moment there.

————-
'So, where do we go, twins?' I asked the kids that are on the baby carrier Jihyo and I are wearing. Yoongi on Jihyo, Ryujin with me. Both on our front.

'Eeihhn!' Yoongi stated while Ryujin giggle.

'To the park, it is' I pointed out and intertwined my fingers with hers

And we started walking when we heard murmurs around us,

'Oh my god, how cute!'

'Aww~ whatta happy family'

'I'm jealous~'

I chuckled at the murmurs I heard and looked at Jihyo and giggled even more. She's so red and looking down, probably shy and flattered.

'Hnnyahhhh!' Ryujin squealed suddenly, startling me. She started tugging my shirt and gritted her teeth while her eyes glued onto something. She started to squirm in the carrier.

'What is it?' I looked behind me and saw cute puppies and dogs.

'She probably want to play with them' Jihyo stated.