Chapter 8: Bullshitting

Third Person's POV

Jihyo decided to tour Tzuyu around the school since it's her one of the responsibilities as the vice president.

'Tzuyu, don't give vice prez any trouble, arrasso? Be good' Sana said hesitant about letting Tzuyu go with Jihyo because she might stress out the vice president.

Tzuyu just nodded.

'We'll be going now. I'll be back at lunch, Sana' Jihyo said looking back at the girl.

Sana nodded with a smile while Tzuyu guided Jihyo out of the locker room.

Sigh. I hope having Tzuyu here goes well...

———

'So, I didn't know the beautiful lady who bumped into me yesterday is actually a student in this school' Tzuyu uttered breaking the silence while walking around the school.

'I didn't know the flirty kid I bumped into yesterday was actually Minatozaki's younger sister' Jihyo scoffed. 'I should've seen that coming because you act like your sister, like A LOT' she followed with a chuckle.

'Like her', huh.

Tzuyu's smile disappeared. Hearing someone say that about her ticks her off.

'I never knew Minatozaki Sana has a younger sister' Jihyo said pointing out that fact.

'Trust me, I had to put up with it' Tzuyu whispered aside.

'Huh?'

'Huh?'

'Did you say something?' Jihyo asked.

'Nope. Not at all' Tzuyu responded as she averts her eyes aside.

'Well, do you have any friends to have lunch with or do you wanna come with me to the cafeteria' Jihyo asked as soon as they heard the bell ring.

'Can't you have lunch with me alone?' Tzuyu smirked.

'Alone? You're funny Jihyo scoffed.

'Why not?'

'I promised Sana I'm gonna eat lunch with them' Jihyo said and continued walking.

'Wait' The taller girl grabbed Jihyo in the arm making the latter look back. 'Is anything going on between you and Sana?' Tzuyu's eyebrows furrowed.

Jihyo lowkey blush with the question. Remembering what happened that Friday night. Even stuttered to answer a 'yes or no' question.

'I'll wait' she remembered what Sana told her.

'Uh-n-no. No' she answered when deep inside her she hopes there really was something going onn between them.

Tzuyu let her arm go and nodded slowly.

'I'll come with you to the cafeteria then' she widely smiled.

'Alright'

———

'Hey, guys' Jihyo came over to the usual table with Tzuyu.

'Oh! The new girl!' Chaeyoung pointed at the tall girl behind Jihyo.

'Ohh, so that's Minatozaki's sister' Momo nodded slowly while looking at Tzuyu.

'The news trend of the day...' Dahyun took a big bite of her sandwich.