Chapter 12: Off

Jihyo's POV

I ran as fast I can to get to the gym when I saw the doors being crowded by the other students.

'Get back to class!' I yelled at them. They made a way for me and avoided eye contact with me but still didn't listen tho 🤦🏻‍♀️

I went in and saw blood on the floor, broken mop, a gorup of guys. In the middle, I saw Sana with a bleeding face being held by two guys.

How can this happen?

'What the hell are you guys doing?!' I shoved two guys away that were holding Sana which made Sana fall on the floor.

'She's drunk. We saw her drinking in the school ground so I just taught her a lil' lesson' I lookef back at the familiar voice and saw Bambam with a smirk on his face.

'Are you crazy?! You beat her up just for that?!' I said hitting his chest.

'He embarrassed me last time and I just don't want you to get stressed out by naughty students like her' He smirked. He picked up the broken mop without the head of it.

He glances at his friends and before I know it, I'm being dragged by two guys to shove me in with the crowd. The two guys went back in the middle of the floor while I'm here, confused, and don't have any idea what to do in this situation.

I was gonna go back and stop them when I heard Bambam speak.

'Come on, Sana. Get up. You were full of yourself last time so why don't you fight now?' Bambam uttered. 'Fight back!' Bambam slammed the broken mop he was holding on the gym floor that made evryone flinch.

'She didn't fight back?' I whispered.

A student leaned in to me and whispered, 'She never fought back. She just let Bambam and his friends hit her. We were surprised too'

My eyes furrowed. Is that why she's bleeding? That she's all beaten up?

'You really think Jihyo will like a stupid and commoner lesbian like you?!' Bambam said out loud and laughed husterically which made me so mad.

'I heard the new guy is tryna flirt with her' Bambam looked back at me with a smirk, 'I mean, I'd take him as a rival since he has the same status as me but you? Hahaha, I don't think so. I'm not gonna scoop down that low' Bambam bent down towars Sana who's still lying on the floor.

'Jihyo, what's happening here?' The president came rushing in with his own gang and Jeongyeon and the others behind him.

He looked in the middle of the court and rushed out there, 'Hey! Bambam, stop this crap right now!'

Namjoon's gang called Bts ran up to Bambam and his friends to smack the shit out of them and knock some senses on them.

My friends and I ran up to Sana who's havinr a hard time to stand up.

'Sana!' I bent down towards her and was about to assist her up but she slowly shoved my my hands away with her forearm.

'Don't touch me' I could smell her reek in alcohol. She looked at me and I could see how angry eyes are.

'Hey, come on. Let me help you' Jeongyeon grabbed her arm and out her on her shoulders to assist Sana.