Chapter 3: Unbothered

Sana's POV

Fuck! My shin hurts so bad. She can be in the soccer team with that kick.

'Ow~' I wimpered and rubbed my shin as I put an icepack on it. She might've broken my bone.

'Hi, Sana-ya~' a girl with a dark shoulder-length hair sat in front of me. She leaned on my table, smiling at me.

'Hey, Lisa' I nodded at her and went back to aiding my shin.

'Wanna grab lunch together somewhere?' She asked

'I would but I don't want to limp my way out of the school. I don't want to hold you back, baby girl' I winked at her. Her eyes widened and I could tell she's blushing.

'That's okay. I can ask my driver to drive us' As expected. Lisa, one of the 'blackpink' squad. They call themselves queen. Well, they are if we're talking about luxuries. They're rich. Like HELLA rich.

'Maybe next time, Lisa' I smiled at her.

She pouted. 'Alright. Next time, okay?'

I nodded at her and she left.

'I don't get how you're after me in the chart. You're always in trouble, late and a player for godsake' The vice prez came up to me with her arms crossed.

'Thanks, Ms. Vice Prez' I sarcastically smiled and went back to putting icepack on my shin.

'I....'

'Huh?' I looked up to her and saw her avertig her eyes everywhere.

'I... uhm....' she trailed off.

What the hell does this girl want now?

'I'm sorry about your shin' she uttered.

Huh?

'It's your fault anyway. If you j-just didn't trapped me to the lockers.. t-then I woul-....I wouldn' t have—'

I smirked. So Ms. Vice Prez can also feel tensed and stutter, huh.

'Ow! Ow, ow, ow, ow.... tsk tsk' I pretended to be in pain because of my shin.

'W-what happened? A-are you o-okay?' She worriedly asked, not knowing whether she should touch my shin or not.

Bingo!

'Aiya... how am I gonna be able to work tonight? I think you've broken my shin, Vice Prez. You can be in the soccer team tsk tsk' I said and as what I expected, her face is full of worries.

Kekekekeke

'I'm really sorry...' She looked down and that made me smirk.

'Sorry? I'm in pain Vice Prez and you think sorry's enough?' I tried to hold back my laughter when she started to panic.

'What do you want me to do? I really am sorry. You trapped me and started teasing me so I kicked you but... b-but i-it's not right...'

'So you actually want to make it up to me?' I asked trying to not let out my grin.

She nodded vigorously.

'Okay! Pretend you don't know and we're good!' I stood up. Quick enough to feel pain on my shin but I didn't let it get over me.

'What!'

'What? You said you're gonna make it up to me, right?'

'Yeah, but that's—'