GTKEO

"Wow ang ganda naman dito sa park na to" sabi ni Charlie.

"I'm a regular here, hahaha. If I feel sad and lonely, I go here para mawala yung sadness. It's hard to live alone specially if the things that you've planned didn't work out" - Julia.

C: Hey, don't be sad I promise na won't feel alone anymore. Dito lang ako. By the way, what do you do for a living?

J: I am an artist, model and a singer na hindi pa nabibigyan ng break. Ikaw?

C: Really, I am very lucky to have this conversation with you. I can't imagine that I will have this precious moment with an artist like you. Well, kahit di ka pa nabibigyan ng break I am now your no. 1 fan.

J: Talaga, thanks!

"Ako, I am a songwriter, a great one pero nawala sya eh. I am still looking for my old self. I wasn't functioning well for the past few years because of a stupid reason. Let's not talk about it. Haha I'll undergo training with the some of the famous songwriters here.

J: That's nice, I would love to hear your songs someday.

C: Talaga, why not. Hmmm let's go somewhere na pwede tayong uminom.

J: Game.

They went to Truss and Twine..

"You're a living GPS, this place is so nice" - Charlie
Julia just smiled 😊

C: What do you wanna get? Ako kasi ikaw eh (pabulong nya tong sinabi)

J: Woah, I heard you. Haha I'll get rhum and coke.

C: Okay, I'll get that too.

They're drinking and had 4 rounds of rhum and coke. Si Charlie nagaya ang ending sya yung nalasing, Julia can handle alcohol very very well.

C: (Lasing na) You know what when I first saw you I already knew there was something inside of you 😍.

J: You're funny talaga. It's been a while since the last time I laughed like this. Thank you talaga, nakakawala ng stress.

C: Seryoso na, talagang nastarstruck ako sayo. You literally look like an angel without wings. I mean, as in. Was that love at first sight? I don't know.

Charlie passed out 😵. She can still walk though after a few minutes. Thankfully, Julia is working out everyday she was able to carry Charlie. They stayed in the car, Julia keeps on looking at Charlie's lips. Ooopsss 👀