Stressed

Julia can't sleep, she tried calling Charlie but she's not answering. She went outside and look at the stars. "I am happy that my dreams are finally happening. I don't know if I can give up Charlie to pursue this." She started crying.

The next morning, Julia woke up early to pick up Charlie. "Hey, handsome good morning."
"Hey, gorg! You're the best human in the world!" Charlie kissed Julia.
"How was your week so far?" Julia asked.
"I've been using my brain a lot, haha. Seriously, it's been a busy week but I am happy."
"I can see that."
"How about you?"
"Hmm, as always busy. Moving from one place to another."
"Your shoot for the series will start next week?"
"Yeah, I will be very busy."
"Ikr, I hope we can still make some time together. You know what I'm saying."
"Yup."
"Thanks for dropping me off today baby."
"Welcome." Julia kissed Charlie

While driving to work Julia kept on thinking about Jin's story. She doesn't want to hurt Charlie but at the same time Charlie might get affected with regard to the demand of her job.

When Julia arrived at the office, Jin handed the note from Charlie. "I saw this on your door."
"Thanks!" She can't help but to feel sad.
"Are you okay?" Jin asked.
"Yeah, looking back, there are a lot of times that I dissappointed Charlie. Even if I said sorry I know it is not enough."
"Julia, the writers handed the script for you to study."
"Really, let me see. Jin, wait. I can't remember having a love team for this series."
"Ah, they had some revision on the script. The producers want you to have one."
"What? I don't want to."
"We can't do anything though, just go with the flow."
"But.."
"This is what I am talking about. Even if it's just work, she'll prolly get hurt or jelous if I may say."

Julia started to get stressed about the love team.