Bit

43. BIT

Julia will attend to 4 events for the day, with Charlie by her side she felt confident. Charlie acted as a bodyguard as well. On Julia's first event, she on the crowd cheering and clapping for Julia.

"By the way, what's name again?" Jin asked the driver
"I'm...Jax!" Charlie felt nervous.
"Okay, Jax I'm Jin. You're cheering for Julia huh."
"Yes ma'am I am a fan."
"That's great, Julia is amazing." Jin smiled, honestly she adores Julia.
"Always stay beside Julia okay, since you're here. I'll meet up an important client. After the event go straight to the dressing room and wait for me there."
"Yes, ma'am Jin!" Jin left.

The event is done... Charlie whispered to Julia, "She's gone, let's go to the dressing room."
Charlie locked the door.. "Did you miss me baby?" Charlie kissed Julia passionately. "Yes, I do. I missed you so much." They kissed each other passionately. They didn't stop until someone knocked on the door, it's Jin. Charlie opened the door, Julia sat on the chair and fixing her make up.

"C'mon guys, we'll be late for the other events."
"Yes ma'am Jin, I'll get the car."
Charlie left the dressing room.

"Are you okay Julia?" Jin asked.
"Yeah, I'm good."

Onto to their last event, Charlie is still in the crowd cheering for Julia. Jin got a call and need to rush somewhere. "Jax I need to go, I have an emergency meeting. After the event, drop Julia off on her house okay."
"Yes, ma'am Jin."

After the event, Charlie grabbed Julia's hand..
"Charlie baka makita tayo ni Jin." She whispered
"She left, may emergency daw."
Julia lean her body to Charlie and hugged her arm like a koala.
"Where do you want to go?" Charlie asked
"Let's stay at home, please. Binitin mo ako ka kanina." Julia bit Charlie's arm.
"Your wish is my command."

As soon as they arrived, they throw their things on the floor and started kissing each other.

"Baby, namiss kita sobra" Charlie kept on saying it. They missed each so much. "Baby it feels so good to be with you." Julia answered. The night is long and they enjoyed it like it's their last.