Dream

Charlie went out of the bathroom, she can see that Julia fell asleep. She walking towards to Julia she sat on floor looking at Julia's face. "I like you and I hope you do too." - Charlie

She moved closer to Julia's face, her pounds so loud and fast. She will kiss Julia until Julia's phone rang. Charlie stood up and walk towards the door, she lay down on the sofa and pretending that she's asleep.

"Hey, Yas! What's up" - Julia. "Did I wake you up?" - Yassi

"Yeah" - Julia "Wala lang I just missed you, she's not answering kasi kaya ikaw nalang tinawagan ko" (she's referring to Charlie) - Yassi

"Sige na, matulog ka na ulit. Love you!" - Yassi and Julia answered "love you 3000."

Charlie fell asleep kahit nung una nagpapanggap lang sya. Julia went to the kitchen to grab some water, she also checked Charlie.

Napapanaginipan ni Charlie na ikikiss nya si Julia, so  naka nguso sya nung lumapit si Julia. Julia can't help but to laugh, she thinks Charlie is so cute. She going back to room until Charlie said "I like you Julia, I hope you do too." (Ang lalim ng tulog ni Charlie) Julia just smiled, yung may halong kilig.

Fast forward.. 8 am na, Julia woke up early to prepare breakfast for Charlie. She woke up Charlie, "Good morning breakfast is ready." Charlie answered "Good talaga ang morning kung ganitong muka yung gigising sayo" sabay kurot sa cheeks ni Julia.

Nagulat silang dalawa ng may marinig na malakas na tunog, nagalarm yung car ni Julia. Then, nagising si Charlie "where are we?" Only to find out na it was just a dream, pareho sila ni Julia ng panaginip. Nakatulog sila sa car after nilang magbar. Nagkatinginan sila and they laughed out loud, yung feeling na panaginip lang pala.

Julia drove Charlie to their house. Bumaba na si Charlie, pero kumatok sya ulit sa window ni Julia "Hey, can I join you for dinner later?" "Yeah sure" - Julia. "Okay, take care." (Charlie's thinking about the dream and she wants to make it happen).

Charlie got a call from the company na magfafacilitate ng training.. "Hi, I am looking for Charlie Manoban" - Caller "Hi, I'm Charlie". "We have an additional form that you need to fill up to confirm your slot, I'll be sending you the address of the company. You need to complete this within the day. Our office is open until 5 PM"

Charlie is running, kasi naligaw sya. It's already 4:45 PM. Sa kakamadali nakabangga sya ng isang girl na maraming bitbit na papers. Sa lakas ng pagkabangga nya lumipad at kumalat lahat ng papers.