Grand Prize

"Julia, I didn't mean to intervene earlier. I just felt that everyone should be treated with respect." Charlie explained to Julia. "I think you need to rest and please stop drinking okay. I prepared your food incase you want to eat. I know you don't want to see me because of our messy situation, I accepted the fact that I can't be with you." Charlie on a super serious mode.

Julia can't hide her feelings, she misses everything about Charlie so she grabbed her and kissed her. Of course our friend Charlie is so Marupok when it comes to Julia so she gave in.

"The truth is I really miss you and I want to be with you baby" -Julia
"Me too but I know that you don't want to hurt Yassi. Let's try to explain our situation to her maybe she'll understand or someday she'll forgive us."

Julia called Yassi via Facetime...

"Oh hey Juls! What's up, I'm with Taylor and with this handsome, she kissed the girl sitting next to her. She's Mac my new girlfriend." So yeah, Yassi has a new girlfriend now and this the perfect timing to let Yassi know about them.

"Hi, Mac and Taylor. Couz I need to tell you something"
"Oh okay, what about?"
"The truth is I'm also dating"
"Really? Who is the lucky guy?"

Charlie grabbed the phone from Julia.. "Hi, I am one very lucky guy!"

"Charlie?????" Taylor and Yassi shouted

"I can't believe it. Oh so the girl you fell inlove with was Julia? Oh my gosh, Julia I'm hurt because you didn't tell me the truth. Charlie, pinaglaruan mo yung nararamdaman ko."

"Yas, I am very sorry. I promise to love and protect Julia all the time. The reason why we're telling you now is because we don't want to lie to you. Can you forgive us?" - Charlie

"Whatever, as long as I have my Mac I'll be good. Bye!"

So it's a good sign. "Do you think we should celebrate?" Charlie asked Julia

Julia grabbed Charlie's shirt and pull her, she whispered "I'll give you the grand prize."