Goodnight

"Baby, I'm back." Julia is not answering. "Where is she?"

Charlie is looking for Julia. "Baby is that you?" Julia shouted, she's in the bathroom. "Yeah." Charlie lay down she's kinda tired. She fell asleep.

Julia saw that Charlie was sleeping, "You are a such a good person, I am so lucky to have you." Julia.

Julia is preparing something for their dinner. Charlie woke up and saw Julia cooking, she backhugged Julia while cooking. "Ang bango naman nyan, is that a new recipe?" Then Charlie kissed Julia's neck.
"Baby, I am cooking."
"I will miss you baby." Charlie's holding her tears.
"Me too. I will prepare our dinner baby."

They're eating dinner. "Baby, I just wanted to thank you for being understanding. I know it is not right to leave you earlier without telling you the truth. I felt so bad."
"It's okay but please don't it again."
"I promise baby. I am so lucky that I have you."
"Me too, you are such a good person."

Jin called Julia in the middle of their dinner. "Hey, Jin!"
"Julia, I told you to be careful right?"
"What's going on?"
"Some paparazzi took a photo of you and Charlie in the park. It is spreading over the internet. The management called me and confirming what's going on, I don't know what to say. This is going to be a big problem."

"Is there something wrong?" Charlie asked
"No baby, it is a work thing." Julia doesn't want Charlie to feel bad about it.

Julia search for the photos and it is legit. Julia received a call from the CEO, "Julia, I need you to talk to you. Let's talk first thing in the morning."
"Okay."

"Baby, do you trust me?" Julia asked Charlie
"I do."
"Good. Good night and I love you to the universe and back."
"I love you too Julia Kim."