White Lies

Two weeks later..

Yassi is calling Charlie. "What?" Charlie answered. "Woah, ang sungit naman"
"I am asking you kasi I don't think meron pa tayong dapat pagusapan. Yas, don't get me wrong. I don't want to be rude, pero let's stop here. I don't have plans in getting back with you."
"I know, it is still hard for me to accept it but can you just let me love you?"
"It's up to you but please don't call or text me anymore. I'll be deactivating all of my social media accounts to focus on my training. Bye."

Yassi calling Julia..

"Hey, Juls! How are you?"
"I'm okay Yas, you're on a speaker. Nasa rehersal ako eh"
"Wow, may gig ka?"
"Yeah"
"You sounded so tired, nagpapahinga ka pa ba?"
"Madami lang naka line up ng work and I want to keep myself busy"
"By the way Juls, remember when I asked you to meet Charlie"

Julia grabbed the phone and put the mode to handset..

"Yeah, I do remember"
"Wag mo na sya guluhin, I mean she asked me to stop. She putting an end to everything, maybe sobrang mahal nya yung girl. I can feel the sincerity"
"Oh okay"
"But wait, did you guys even meet?"

Deadair for 30 seconds..

"Ummm, yeah we did. When we first met I didn't know that she was your EX"
"Really, so are you guys friends?"
"Not really"
"Nakikita mo ba yung girl?"
"Yas, I gotta go. Call you later"

Julia can't tell the truth to Yassi coz she doesn't want to hurt her feelings. "Someday I'll have the courage to tell you everything Yas but for now I'll
keep it to myself so it won't hurt you."

Meanwhile..

"Julia, what happened to you and Charlie that day" Marco - he's the one who dropped Julia off on her house when she was so drunk.
"Nothing"
"Girl, you keep saying her name when you were drunk. So what's up between you two?"
"Nothing"
"Okay, so you're keeping secrets with me now?"
"Marco, I just don't want to talk about her."
"I know there's something between you two, I felt it when I met her. She's so worried like a girlfriend and I saw that she's sincere when she said that she'll take care of you. She's for keeps Julia"
"Whatever, Marco"

It's been so long since the last time Julia thought of Charlie. This is the reason why she doesn't want to talk about Charlie, she misses her so much but at the same time it's hurting her.