Slapped

SLAPPED

Julia sent a text message to Charlie "Baby, let catch up tonight."
"Baby, I'm sorry I have a lot of things to do. I need to meet the deadline."
"Okay, I'll be super busy next week. So I am trying to have some time with you."
"I know. Sorry. I'll make it up to you."

Our queen is not in the mood.

"Hey, Julia. Your rehearsal will start in 5 minutes, get ready." Jin
"Whatever!"
"What did you say?"
"Nothing" then she rolled her eyes

Julia keeps on committing mistakes then choreographer ask if they can take a break.

"Julia what's wrong with you?" Jin asked.
"Nothing."
"Is it about Charlie again?"

Julia was shocked 😳

"What are you saying Jin?"
"I knew it. Julia, when will you learn? If you don't have the spotlight anymore? If everyone hates you? If nobody believes in you?"

Julia slapped Jin on her cheek. "You know nothing about me, my life and my goals. You better watch your mouth."

They made a scene that caught everyones attention. Julia walked out.

She drove going to her favorite park and brought some beer. She's crying because Jin might be right about what she said. Julia is afraid of losing her career and losing Charlie. Julia called her mom "Mom"
"Julia, why are you crying?"
"Work related mom."
"Anak, you are tough. I don't how stressed you are right now but you are stronger than you think. Sorry anak, I can't be there with you."
"Okay lang mom."
"Kung ano man yang pinagdaraanan mo, you can surpass it. Anak, always remember that your happiness in life is the measure of your success. I love you anak."
"Thanks mom, love you too!"